indra is that you!? chapter 2

(*hi guys im sorry i wasn't able to post new chapter the date i told you guys i was going to post it's because i was writing and creating a goodbye gift to my 7 practice teacher because today is their last day which is may 31,2022 and i was crying when i came home  from school because im going to miss them😭😭😭 but that still don't stop me from doing a new chap but it will be a short one for today's video, because i have to sleep for tommorow and im like katsuki bakugo i sleep early😅 so i hope you still enjoy this chap and i can't believe that 41 people already read the first chap but anyways let's get into it😊*)

As the portal finnally open up wide for a person to fit,
As the person stepped out of the portal that got everyone speechless.
Their stood......

Indra otsotsuki(?) (Is this how it spells?)
"Son it that you?" Kaguya spoke.
"Yes mother but i have someone to get" "who?" Madara spoke as he pull sakura closer to him,
"My wife of course,i have been searching for your soul and now i finally able to find you again. Come my love let's go back to your real home" indra finished speaking.
"Real home? What do mean by searching for my soul? And what is happening right now?" Sakura
Spoke with confusion in her voice and nervousness on her face.
"It seems that you've forgotten the times we have been together, come and I'll  let you know what you've been curious for my love" indra spoke with a demanding yet gentle voice. As sakura about to take indra's hand madara and sasuke quickly held her possively sasuke's hands being on her waist and madaras hands wrapped around her neck.

"I-uh umm.. can you guys pls let go of me?" Sakura said.
"No" Madara and sasuke spoke in unison.
Indra sighs and spoke "it seems i have to do it a little rough" indra spoke as he used his rennegan to teleport sakura to his arms one hand to her waist and one hand protecting.
" LET ME GO SHANNARO!!" Sakura tried to resist but it was no use indra already finished the portal in a matter of seconds and soon jump in it, startling everyone. And as sakura begin to block out because she was not use to this as the darkness took over her she immediately found herself being in a mysterious screen's.
As she saw.....

(*me! Hi im already done sorry i wasn't able to  make it longer anyways i hope you enjoy this bye!!*)

447 words