A/N + APOLOGIES

Hello~ I would like to apologize for not updating when I said I would start updating my books. I've been very busy with my studies and a lot has happened over the course of months that I have gone hiatus. I know, some of you might be waiting on a new chapter for a long time now since the last time I updated was maybe December 2022? Or maybe January 2023. I apologize if I suddenly stop updating out of the blue.
I also know that I have some mental health issues since I've been very much pressured into studying well. And some of you might know, I'm still a high schooler and I'm about to enter college in 1-2 years from now!😁, that's why I have to study well to get high grades since college schools here in the Philippines only accept those that have high/good grades, but if you have below I guess 85 below grades then in order to go to college, you have to go to a private college.

Anyways, a lot of you will probably not read all of the stuff I just said but, I'll make sure that as long as I don't get busy with my studies then, I would start planning the plot on my books one by one. Also I have an unreleased book, I have yet to finish the first chapter since I still wanted to make it more better.

If you are still reading this, GOODJOB!! you are a patient person to read all of the things I said 😁.

Thank you for reading this, I will try to update my books as much as I can, from now on 😁.