My past with madara (part 2) chapter 4

(Hi guys Angel-chan here and with a new chapter and you can listen to this beautiful song  anyways, on with the chapter)

Previously on SAKURA'S THREE LIVES

As the two started to get closer and closer to each other their's a voice that suddenly interrupted them

" I can't believe that your just going to leave me and choose my big brother sakumi" ??? Said

NOW
"What are you doing here izuna?" Madara said. "Don't act like you don't know what's happening brother"izuna replied with crazed-smile.
"Sakumi why did you leave me for him what about us?" Izuna turns to sakumi

"Izuna you know i never seen you that way i only seen you as my closest friend you know i have loved madara since we were little" sakumi replied.

"THAT'S THE PROBLEM! YOU ONLY SEE ME AS A FRIEND AND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT, I HAVE LOVED YOU THE FIRST TIME THAT I SAW YOU BUT NO, YOU JUST HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MY BIG BROTHER WHILE THERE'S ME WHO HAVE LOVED YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME!" Izuna shouted with so much venom and hate that if hating a person could kill, madara would have already exploded/died.

"Izuna pls just let me go, if you really love me then pls let me be happy and be in-love with the person i love"

"If i can't have you now then maybe in next life you will be" izuna replied and quickly unleashed he's sharingan.

"Izuna whatever your gonna do pls don't do it"sakumi replied almost desperately.

"It's too late now my sakumi" izuna dashes on sakumi at lightning speed and strucks her heart that madara wasn't able to act fast.

"Kugh!!" Sakumi vomited blood out of her mouth and started to fall on the ground but madara catches her before she falls.

"Sakumi! Stay awake my love don't leave me in this hell hole, i can't live without you so pls don't leave me just yet pls I'm begging you" madara pleads as sakumi try's to speak.

"It's ok now my love I'm sure I'll be always be with you even in the after life, don't lose hope yet don't let go yet everyone still needs you here you still have a journey to finish" sakumi replies while cupping madara's cheek.

"What's the reason for me to even protect everyone if I  can't even protect you myself? Without you my life is meaningless and lifeless so what's the use of holding on if I can't hold you in my arms? I rather die first than see you die in my arms" madara said while sobbing.

"My love.... don't say that your.. life is meaningless without me, and I  rather die first again because I can't live without you as well" sakumi replied and kiss madara softly. Madara kisses back as well both knowing that this is the last time their be able to kiss each other.

"Madara I'm tired, I want to sleep" sakumi said.

"Then go to sleep, I'll talk to you tommorow" madara said while painfully smiling.

Sakumi softly hold onto madara's hands returning the same gesture " I LOVE YOU"sakumi said. "I LOVE YOU TOO" madara replies both knowing what's behind those words.

As sakumi takes her last breath, everything became quite around madara and suddenly, it begins to rain like it's feeling madara's sadness.

Even if the rain starts pouring out, madara didn't mind it because it's covering he's now teary eyes. "My love may we meet in next life"

(Hey guys so~ whatcha think about this chap? I actually cried while writing this because it's so sad😅😭 but anyways I hope you enjoyed this chap and more chaps are coming I might post one tommorow if I'm not busy. That's all for today/tonight byeee)