the past chapter 3

(*hi guys sorry for not posting a new chapter and as always i have been sooo busy with school and i also see the comments saying you need a new chap so here it is enjoy!*)

Sakura's pov
As i open my eyes i then see myself with indra as kids,
Him and i seem happy with each other but i seem to notice something is wrong, indra seems to be quite too overprotective of me that even the other people passing us seems to notice it.
And the next thing i saw that is was me and indra's wedding with me wearing a white kimono with some of cherry blossoms designs and indra wearing a black kimono with a white cherry blossom on his left chest, (*guys im making this similar to how sakura and sasuke's wedding dress/suits but with design*)
As we both spoke with each other, i can't seem to hear clearly as i only hear small mumurs from them.
But as the two walk to the aisle hand in hand, i can't also hear clearly and small words that i can only hear is 'i hope that will be together for internity' 'i hope....' 'and now you may kiss your bride' as the wedding ended i then was transported into another past, their i saw me and indra seem to be arguing 'pls indra you can't go' 'i have to sakuya father ordered it' 'but why does have to be you!' As my past self cry in despaire i then feel something wet on my cheeks, i then realized i was crying too. 'Indra if you go you might never see me again' 'what are you saying sa-sakuya?' 'Your b-brother zetsu' (is this his really his name?) 'What does my brother got to do with this?' 'H-e he s-' as my past self was about to spoke, a hand suddenly stabbed it directly to her chest from behind that blood suddenly came out of her mouth causing indra to be shocked and tremble in fear that i might die so he quickly sprinted to me 'sa-sakuya hold in there my love I'll save you' 'zetsu why did you do this!!??' Indra shouted. 'It's for mother's and the clans well being' zetsu answered emotionless. 'You will pay for this!' As indra was about to kill zetsu, zetsu disappeared in thin air leaving indra pissed. He then came to me 'sakuya i got you now, let's heal you up' as a green light emited from his palm, he then put his hand on my left chest feelling my heartbeat but he seems to found non as to how he's expression is. 'No no no no sakuya don't leave me pls i promise my love i will not leave you anymore so pls just wake up, I'll give you anything you desire i will give you more attention than anything so pls pls don't leave me just yet' as he was sobbing while clutching my kimono i suddenly cough loudly causing him to look up and see hope. 'Sakuya your back thank g-goodness' 'i-indra i-iloveyou' as those words got outi then cough and chocked more blood on my mouth making it hard for me to breath and soon i then see myself arching and taking it's last breath, then realized i was really dead there now. 'H-huh? Sakuya p-pls don't leave i can't leave without you!''please......'
And after that i see indra listening to some conversation while hiding, 'poor my son indra it pains me to see him suffer so much because of his wife dieng' kaguya spoke with sadness. 'I just hope he will soon know that everyone of us has a reincarnation and i am really sure she's already reincarnated but does not remember us'
I then see infra widen his eyes about the information he just heard and soon i saw a lot of images showing where indra has been jumping demension to demension just to find me and so on i see him finnally finding my current self in the war and how i was brought here. After seing all of those i then heard a voice from behind me. "Now you know why i have been searching for your soul everywhere my love" indra spoke. "Yeah i guess i didn't live a long life there" i said sadly as i feel a hand cupping my cheeks "don't worry about it now because now that you remember our past we can be together again just like what  we promised to each other" "b-but what about my current world?" "You don't belong to that world but you rather belong and part of my world so let's g-" he was cut of with a sound of a shattering glass i then see madara and sasuke. "Oh no you won't" sasuke and madara said in unison. "*sigh* i guess I'll  really will be having a hard"

(* hi guys hope you liked the new chap btw how do you feel about this book so far? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for reading byee!*)

861 words