my past with madara

(*hi guys arianne here! I'm sorry for not posting/updating for so long but here's the new chap

Lil bro: finnally your posting and new chap after decades
Me: hey i wasn't that gone for long

Am i?
Lil bro: just write the chapter already the readers are getting bored
Me: ok, ok I'll do it
Lil bro:good because I'm hungry I'm gonna go get some doritos
Me:wait what?
Lil bro: just write)

"What are you doing here?" Asked indra.
"Why are you even asking when you already know that i want MY sakura back?"said sasuke.
"You two can argue and fight all you want but I'm taking her" madara said surprising the two  (never knew they can be surprised) and holding sakura by the waist and jump in the portal.

"Damn it i lost her again!"indara and sasuke said in unison. (Ha! Sucks to be you😏)

Sakura's pov
'As madara took me to the portal i felt myself in the same situation as i felt whe i saw my past with indra'

A few hours later~ *insert spongebob SquarePants narrator voice*

I again saw myself in some kid if flashback that i just had with indra, "isn't it beautiful?" The past me says.

"Oum yes it is" madara replied but not looking at the view but looking as sakumi (sakura)
"I wish we could stay like this forever"sakumi said while staring at madara's eyes and face while  smiling.
"I hope so too" madara said looking at sakumi's green/emerald eyes with loving gaze.
As the two started to get closer and closer to each other their's a voice that suddenly interrupted them

"I can't believe your just going to leave me like that and choice my big brother sakumi" ??? Said...

Who could be the mysterious person that interrupted the two?

What will happen to sakumi/sakura?

Who will sakura choose between the three will it be indra?,madara? Or sasuke?

Find out in the next chap😉