The Second Date

As Tech and I walked into the coffee shop my eyes frantically raced around the room looking for any sign of my best friend. I obviously loved the girl to death but she had absolutely no problem with acting like an FBI agent to anyone I hung out with that she wasn't familiar with.

I let out a sigh of relief thinking I was in the clear. The shop was pretty small so she would have usually already approached me by now.

I looked around the shop with less intensity deciding where we should sit. I saw a table with two seats in the corner next to a huge window so I made my way over with Tech following close behind.

"So, no sign of your best friend?" Tech asked as we sat down at the table.

"Thankfully no." I replied glancing behind me just to make sure.

"That sucks. I was really hoping to meet her." Tech said with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Yeah, maybe next time." I said, rolling my eyes.

Tech and I sat there for a few minutes discussing random quick topics. Such as what classes we had today and if they were with each other and how hard we think they're gonna be.

I had eventually let my guard down and completely forgot what had worried me so much while walking in. But since I cannot have shit in this house, my phone buzzed.

I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that I had gotten a text from my best friend. I didn't think anything of it until it hit me.

"There's no way she's here, right?" I thought to myself as I whipped my head around scouring the room for her.

"Everything alright?" Tech questioned.

I turned to look at him faking a smile.

"Yes of course, everything is fine!" I replied, trying to make it sound as convincing as possible.

Tech just raised his eyebrow at me as I looked at my phone unlocking it to look at the text.

Y/bf

WHO'S THAT!!!???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?1?1?1//1/1//1/1/1

                                                                                                                                                                                                 Y/n

                                                                                                                                                 Remember that boy I 

                                                                                                                                                                  was telling you

guys about?

Y/bf