The GC

We played a shit ton more rounds and honestly it was amazing. It was so easy talking to him. It was like the words would just roll off my tongue and I said whatever I wanted to. It felt like I had known this man for years when in reality I just met him a few hours ago. I didn't want it to end but I was getting hungry and knew I should probably actually do something productive. I glanced at the pile of laundry sitting by my closet and decided that was going to be the first thing to do.

¨Hey Tech, as much fun as absolutely wrecking you is, I should probably go do something productive.¨ I said as the last game ended.

¨Boooooo.¨ Tech replied.
¨You're such a child.¨ I said, trying to hold back my laughter.

"Fine but we gotta play again soon."

"Hell yeah, I'm so down."

"Alright cool, see you later nerd."

"Bye Tech." I said as I smiled.

I disconnected the call and leaned back in my chair with a sigh. That was a lot of fun but man am I exhausted. I really did the bare minimum, why in the hell am I this tired.

I got up out of my chair into the kitchen. I looked around in the pantry and the fridge hoping to find something that I actually wanted to eat. Nothing sounded good. I decided I would just order some pizza and call it a day.

After emotionally preparing myself for the call I finally dialed the numbers. We have established that I am not exactly great at talking to people. Usually you would think that it would be less stressful over the phone however sadly it is not.

I finally finished the call without fucking up my words too hard and opened Instagram. I decided to post on my spam that only had my closest friend

 @y/n.spams

Liked by; y/bf

Liked by; y/bf.yt, rol11es, and 3 others

Y/n I met the prettiest boy today and played Minecraft with him sos

@y/bf.yt DEADASS

          -@y/n.spams YES I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED AND I'M ASDFGHJKL

          -@y/bf.yt I LOVE THIS FOR YOU BITCH

@rol11es HOW CUTE WAS HE THO

         -@y/n.spams Cute enough for me to be in literal shock when I met him..

          -@rol11es I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BITCH GET INTO IT

@Moosh1m GC NOW!!!

         -@rol11es SAY LESS