Class is Boring

"Hello my name is Tech, nice to meet you." A man with a deep voice said.

I felt star truck. Holy shit this man was cute. His brown hair was pushed back out of his face accentuating his deep dark brown eyes. He had a brown sweater with tan pants on. The sweater hugged his body well. He looked way too good. This should also be illegal please save some of the pretty for us. Even as he was sitting he somehow towered over me. I knew that if I even tried to mutter a word it would come out as a stuttering mess. I'm not good at talking to people in general but I'm somehow even worse at talking to pretty people.

"Uh so what are you majoring in?"

I realized I was staring at him the whole time and only said one sentence. Oh my god this interaction is going to haunt me for the next 20 years.

"Oh yeah uh I'm a business major!" I replied laughing trying to hide my embarrassment. Apparently it wasn't working.

"That's cool, I'm majoring in English." He said with a smirk on his face.

Oh god that smirk I'm gonna lose my shit. There is absolutely no way in hell I'm gonna be able to pay attention in this class.

"Woah that's really cool, so uh got any interests?" Why in the actual fuck did I say it like that. It sounds like I'm insinuating that he probably doesn't have any. Can't wait to cringe at that for the rest of my life.

"Yeah, I like to play Minecraft. That's actually probably what I do the most."

"Wait I love Minecraft too!" I might have replied a little too eagerly. Listen, the pretty boy and I have a similar interest. This is so cool.

"Really?"

"Yeah are you kidding it is the most superior game."

"Well I can't argue with that." He chuckled.

"Maybe we should play sometime." Oh my god did I really just say that. Where is all of this confidence coming from? Please don't be weirded out please don't be weirded out.

"Mmm I might just have to take you up on that offer."

No fucking way. NO FUCKING WAY.

"Alright class lets come back." The teacher said into his microphone causing me to jump a little bit.

I heard a small chuckle coming from beside me knowing that Tech was probably laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and waited for the teacher to keep talking.

"Today I want to keep it easy and relaxed. I will be going over the basic rules so if everyone would pull out there rule book"

The class went on like that for basically the whole time. To say I barely paid attention was an understatement. I'm a student who usually gets pretty decent grades but focusing is definitely not my strong suit. I doodled a lot of half-assed drawings in my notebook and tuned in and out of what the teacher was saying. After what felt like ages I looked at the clock realizing we only had 10 minutes till class was over. I was so relieved and I was so excited to go back home. Then I remembered I had a whole other class to sit through.

"Alright class as fun as reading all of the rules is, I'm going to end class here. Have a great rest of your day and I will see you all Wednesday." The teacher said putting the rule book down with a loud thump.

I sighed and packed my stuff up. I took the crumpled piece of paper back out of my bag.

"Okay so ELA 101 in the 100 building." I thought to myself as I stood up.

"Later nerd." Tech said as he was walking away.

"Bye Tech." I replied trying to hold back a laugh.

Maybe this year won't completely suck after all. I put my headphones in and headed to the 100 building. I looked around at the college admiring the scenery. The brick pathways that connected each building were old and cracked but in a sort of admiring way. The trees stood tall with bare branches as most of the leaves had fallen off. One of the main reasons I picked this college was because of the scenery. Sure the programs were good but I wanted to enjoy at least something about going to school every morning. I was taken out of my trance as I walked up to a big building. The numbers 100 were plastered on the top left side of the wall

"Well I guess this is it."

One hour later~

Well that was probably hands down the most boring class I have ever been too. Who knew the rules would be the exact same but instead this time some random lady read every single one of them out word for word in a very monotone voice. She sounded like a robot and almost half the class was asleep by the end of it. Plus there wasn't a pretty boy there to at least make it a little more interesting. Man I really hope that class gets at least a little more fun as time goes on. However for now at least I get to go home. It was only 10am so that gave me a whole day to do anything! I knew exactly what I wanted to do! Go home, eat ramen, and play Minecraft. No day can get better than that.

917 words

Hey everyone! Today's chapter was a lot shorter but it was more of a filler. I can't wait to really get into the story! I want to thank you all for all of the support you have given me. Have a great day/evening/night!