Chapter 18: Clay

No One's Pov

Sometime in the late night of New York City, a shady black cat walks out in the middle of the cold, wet street. He looks around, checking his surroundings, making sure no one is watching. As soon as he turns his head back, he notices a mysterious figure in the shadows under a broken street lamp.

His eyes trained on the new being in front of him, he then walks up slowly. The mysterious figure is cladded in a black cloak. The mysterious figure turns to the black cat.

"You have what I need?" the mysterious figure asked.

"Don't worry bout nothin'," the black cat said, with a thick Brooklyn accent. "My group can handle this sort of job. Just give us tha word and we'll be off."

"And our inside sources tell us what about the bunny?"

"Well he's still alive and pushing. He's a real tough one I'll give 'im that."

The mysterious figure glared from under his cloak. "He's still alive because you failed to snuff him out."

"Actually the dog failed to-."

The black cat stopped speaking immediately, now fearing his life as a claw rests over his neck.

"If I have to keep relying on you ingrates I'll just do it my damn self," the mysterious figure said. "Then we'll see who gets snuffed out first. Hint: they have a claw to their throat as we speak."

The black cat gulped slowly. "I...understand..."

"Understand who?"

"...I...understand sir."

"Wonderful. Now, I'll be leading the main role in this play, and you round up your so called group."

"R-Right, on it sir," the black cat stuttered before running off in the dark.

The mysterious figure looked to the moon and stared in solemn.

"I wonder if she still hates me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snowball's Pov

I woke up more peaceful than I've ever had in my life. A nice uninterrupted sleep, followed up with an amazingly, great stretch. I look around, seeing where I was at currently. Laying in a humans bed, but not mine.

Oh right yesterday was Christmas, and I had an amazing present...

I looked over to my left and seen the other sharer of my Christmas gift. Peacefully sleeping still, and beautiful nonetheless, Snowflake's nose twitched one in a while, remind me how alike we are as bunnies.

I know she had fun last night, I thought.

I didn't want to disturb her, and also I had other things on my mind for the past couple weeks. I don't know if I'd feel great about bringing her along.

I leaned in to her face and kissed her cheek slowly. "Be right back sweet cheeks."

I jumped up to the windowsill and gave her one more look, before jumping out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the sewers, a familiar reptile and pig can be seen arguing with a cat.

"And you were doing it alone?!" yelled Derick.

"If I didn't then they would have first!" said a random cat.

"That's no excuse to go haywire and destroy a jewelry store!" exclaimed Tattoo.

"At least it worked damn it!" shouted the cat.