Chapter 6: The One For Me

Snowflake's Pov

I arrived home shortly, to see Autumn laying in her bed resting. The girls must've went home before I got here. I hopped through the window and landed on the floor. Autumn then woke up.

"*yawn* Hey Flake," she greeted me, sleepily, "where you been?"

"Don't play that with me," I said, slightly annoyed. "You know where I was. You and the girls."

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about."

I narrowed my eyes at her, tapping my foot for long enough, until she sighed and said...

"Fine you caught us."

"Yeah I know." I sat down on the couch.

"We were just trying to help you."

"I didn't need any help. I was perfectly fine."

"So...how did it go?"

I sighed. "It was alright."

I saw her gesturing for me to continue.

"We talked and all that. He spoke of his pasts and so did I, not about everything of course. And well, Velvet was right."

"Huh?"

"All that she said about the animals in the bridge was true. Snowball was the white bunny on the bridge."

"Oh. Is Snowball your boyfriend?"

"Yes...no!"

"Are you sure?" She smirked.

"Yes."

"But yet you like him?"

"W-well, we just met. And I d-don't want to rush into anything yet." I felt my face heating up.

"Girl just ask him already!" She yelled, standing up straight now. "Or have him ask you?"

"Autumn that's enough. You and the girls should not be in on this anyways. Its my personal life. And if I don't want to ask him yet, or at all, then leave it at that."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Kay then, *yawn* but if you need help, you have us." She went back to sleep.

I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day...

I woke up right as Angel was getting ready to leave for work. I yawned and stretched. As I got up she greeted me with the normal good morning.

"I'm off to work. Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone, okay? Bye."

She left through the door. Trouble? How would she know?

I heard Autumn wake up afterwards.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning," I said back. "And goodbye."

"Huh? Where you going?"

"Out for a walk. You're welcome to join if you want."

She shrugged. "There's nothing to do, so why not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking down a couple of streets, enjoying the fresh air, the sounds of New York, a nice walk. Well I was anyways. Don't know what Autumn is thinking.

"So what's Snowball like?"

...Nevermind.

"*sigh* He's cool. He can be friendly, funny, loud, carefree, somewhat cute."

"Cute huh?"

"Yeah I said that."

"Hm." She smirked.

"Man I need him too get me relaxed."

"Relaxed huh? You need him to hold you tight? Close to him. While your at his place, doing the reproduction system?"

I was truly confused, I didn't quite hear her.

"Does that have something to so with a massage?"

Her face went to one of curious to shocked.

"Oh, uh! I-I didn't know you were t-talking about that!"

"Well yeah. Snowball told me about this one masseuse that can really have you relaxed for hours. What did you think I meant? And what was it that you said, reproduction?"

"Well uh, nah it's really nothing!"

"Well it kinda sounds like it's something, 'cause to me it sounded like you thought I wanted Snowball and I to have se-"

Crash!

Autumn and I looked at each other.

"What the heck?!" we both yelled.

Another story part. There were a lot of you that wanted to see more of this chapter. Like a lot! I didn't expect to see that many people asking me to continue the story. So, for those people, here's the next chapter. I hope you like it. I'm tired though. And I haven't had a good rest all damn week. So, thank you guys for your support. Leave a comment, and I'll talk to you all later.