Chapter 9: Arggie

Snowball's Pov

"Take me in!?" I yelled.

"Yes. Take you in," the dog said. "Our leader has some matters to deal with about, territory."

"What about territory?"

"He wants some of yours."

"Why!?"

"Classified to say. Our leader can tell you. All you have to do is come with us, willingly."

"No, why don't you have your leader come to me, since he wants some of my territory."

"If you do not comply, we will have to force you," he said threateningly.

"What are you the government? I said he can come to me. Why does he have to send a bunch of misfits like you, when this is something he ought to take care of. Has that thought ever crossed your mind? Or do you know already? Cause you can tell me right here, right now." I stood my ground.

The dog looked at the other animals. He smirked then turned back to me.

"Well," he started, "I guess its gonna be the hard way."

"Yeah I don't think so."

Crap, I thought. They completely have me outnumbered, four to one. What do I do?

They started surrounding me.

Well, I'll just have to hope for the best!

Screech!

"Huh?" I said.

I saw a car coming, in our general direction! I jumped out or the way. The others got hit into a pile of trash knocked out.

What is up with my week!?

I noticed someone in the car. What crazy human is gonna drive like that in New York!?

But it wasn't a human. It was a dog. A black and brown Artois Hound.

"Wow!" he said. "Never trying that ever again!"

He noticed me.

"What's up?" he said.

"I- wha- f- you- *sighs* what?" I couldn't find the right words.

"Surprised?"

"Uh yeah! You almost ran all of us over!"

"Yeah, not my best idea."

"So why the car?"

"Oh I saw you were in trouble. I looked to see a car door open, and I've always wanted to drive, so...here I am."

...

The hell?

"Well, thank you for the save, uh..."

"The names Arggie. Cómo te llamas?"

"Me llamó Snowball."

"Oh, you also speak Spanish?"

"Yeah somewhat. I suggest we go before someone sees us."

"Oh right!"

He jumped out of the car. We both ran down the alley to the other side and scrammed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Central Park minutes later.

"So what did those guys want from you?" Arggie asked.

"Well, I can't really tell anyone," I replied.

"Why not?"

"Because I'll have to kill you."

"R-really?" he asked frightened.

"Nah. It's just classified."

He took a breath.

"Oh man. I thought you were actually serious."

"Trust me. I can be way more serious than you believe."

"I can imagine."

We talked for hours, I looked at the sky, and noticed it was getting dark.

"I have to get going. My owner will get worried."

"Alright. See you later?"

I thought for a moment.

"Yeah. You're cool enough to hang with."

"Sweet."

"Oh and thanks for saving my life! I owe you!"

"No problem!"

I took off home. It was a crazy day. And who knows what will happen, since I'm targeted. So, I'm gonna talk to Snowflake tomorrow, about something important.

Arggie is a new person I added in. He was made in honor of mikemkke034 for helping me out with Max and Gidget: Warm Feelings. So here you go man. Snowball has a new friend, and got out lucky from the Brooklyn Cast because of him. What will happen next? Read to find out. Hope you like this chapter. Thank you guys for your support. Leave a comment, and I'll talk to you all later.