Chapter 12: First Date Part 2/2

Snowflake's Pov

Right now Snowball and I are getting a ride from a pig with tattoos in a taxi. Like that's not normal. But hey, who's normal right?

I keep asking Snowball where are we going, but he keeps saying not to worry, it's a surprise. Even though I hate surprises.

"Snowball, where are we heading to?" I asked again.

"Why do you keep asking me?" he replied. "I told you it's a surprise."

"Well, I don't like surprises."

"Well, too bad."

I rolled my eyes at his stupid smirk.

A couple minutes later, I felt the taxi stop.

"Please tell me we are finally here!?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. You've arrived at your destination," the pig said.

We exited the car and what I saw was...kinda confusing.

"A restaurant?" I asked Snowball.

"Take care my man," he said to the pig.

"You know I got you," the pig said, and left.

Snowball turned to me and asked, "What did you say?"

"We're at a restaurant?"

"Not just any restaurant, a human and pets restaurant."

"...Seriously?"

"Yes. Why would I lie?"

"Well..."

"Come on. Trust me, you'll love it."

"...Okay then."

We entered through the pet door. Inside I saw a lot of humans and animals having dinner. Almost every kind of animal was hear.

"I can't believe this," I said. "How come I've never heard of this place?"

"Well, maybe because you need to get out more," Snowball said. "Let's get us a table."

We waited in line not too long and walked up to a Beagle to get us a table.

"Is our table ready?" Snowball asked.

"Of course, right this way Snowball," the Beagle replied, showing us to put table somewhat away from others.

"Would you like anything to drink?" the Beagle asked.

"Water," Snowball replied.

"I'll also have water," I said.

The Beagle nodded and walked away to get our drinks and possibly take other people's orders. While we were looking at our menus, I asked Snowball...

"Uh, did he know we were coming?"

"Yep. A friend of mine owns this place, so I'm welcome anytime and can bring whoever," Snowball said.

"And how is that?"

"I helped him out before, and for his repayment, I can come in whenever. I never really had any interest in this place, that and it's expensive just to get a table. Why? You think I forced them to get us a table?"

"No...not really, well, maybe."

He looked up from his menu and gave me a "are you kidding me" look.

"What? You have the gang of animals."

"Whatever. Do you like this place?"

"Yeah it's really nice, very classy. I just still can't believe I've never heard of this place."