Chapter 7: Another Gang, More Trouble & Love

Snowball's Pov

I was out and about, and boy was I in a good mood. I would never go out for a walk unless I needed to clear my head. But nah, I'm feeling really good.
I don't know why, I just felt like it.

Every pet I passed, I would give em a wink and a snapped. And all the females I would give a smooch. Some would continue walking ignoring me, others would giggle.

I was in the mood!

Until I saw some of the alley cats huddled in a group, in the alley of course. They were all surrounding someone. I decided to see what's up.

I made my way over to the group. And as I got closer, I could see someone in the center of attention. I made my way through and gasped as I saw a cat all scratched up, beaten, and bleeding.

"What happened!?" I asked one of them.

"We don't know!" a cat replied. "We found him like this. Poor guy."

Not knowing wasn't gonna cut it from me. If I didn't know, I was still leader of the Flushed Pets, and the alley cats were apart of our club, or as most animals would say, gang. Well technically it is a gang, but with no drugs, if someone isn't hiding any, and don't go after other gangs, only if they messed with one of us. Just give a warning. I got down to the cat. He was breathing heavily, looking at me.

"All I need to know is, who did this?" I asked calmly.

"...*cough* A gang never heard of...named The Brooklyn Cast...*gulps* TBC for short." he said.

The Brooklyn Cast. Obviously from Brooklyn no doubt. But he's right, I've never heard of them.

"Don't worry I got you."

I got back up.

"What do you want us to do boss?" a cat asked.

"Nothing. I'll get info on these guys for myself. Y'all head home, get him help, and don't speak of this to anyone except for people from The Flushed Pets."

They all left.

Well, so much for my good mood today. Lasted for like what, 20 minutes?

As I was lost in thought I heard the sound of a dog coming down the alley, heading straight for me. I took off running the opposite direction, hoping to make it out. The dog was gaining on me. As I was running, it grabbed me and threw me on the sides of trash cans. I was too weak to get up. I hit my head on the trash can first. The dog slowly walked to me, gonna finish me off, but saw I was out of the alley and took off into the shadows.

As my vision became blurry, I could hear a couple of voices, then I blacked out before I could see who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is he awake yet Autumn?" I heard someone say.

"Not yet," I heard the one whom I think is Autumn.

I slowly woke up groaning, and saw Snowflake and one of her friends. I sat up straight, rubbing my head.

"Ow," I slowly said.

"Snowball, how you feeling?" asked Snowflake.

"Like I hit a trash can."

I looked around.

"Where am I?"

"You're at our home," Autumn responded.

"Well thank you girls for your support but I have to be heading out," I said.

"No. You need to rest," Snowflake said sternly.

"I appreciate your concern, but I got something important to do."

"I doubt it's worth getting hurt more," Autumn commented.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"It looks like you got your ass rammed by someone else," Snowflake stated. "And I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your involvement as a gang member."

"I wouldn't say gang..." I muttered

"I would! And if anyone attacked you, then I'm pretty sure they're still out to get you."

I sighed. She does have a point. I doubt those guys wouldn't stop ight there and leave.

"Fine, I'll stay for a while," I said.

"Great. I'm Autumn," Autumn said.

"I'm Snowball, but obviously you already know that."

"Yep. By the way, Flake, this is a weird way to get a guy to come to your home."

Snowflake looked away blushing, and I chuckled. I kept thinking about TBC. They're already a threat to us. Only thing I know is where they at. And the things I need to know is who's their leader, what beaf they got with us, where they be hanging, and if they know me, do they know my friends?

The Brooklyn Cast. OC's of course. They will pose a threat to them. Now how they gonna deal wit them? Read this story to find out. Also, for a while now, I've been thinking about making another story, I'm not gonna tell what it's about yet. And someone asked me to make a Snowball x Reader story. Never made one, never was interested in many, and I'll think about it. But right now I got other stories to write. Plus school! So, I hope you guys like this chapter. Let me know if I should make the story that was requested, you don't have to though. Leave a comment, and I'll talk to you all later.