Chapter 4: Dog Fight! (Different Perspectives)

Snowball's Pov

The party is finally ready. Everything is set up the way it should be. Now, all we have to do is bring in the animals.

"What are you standing there for!?" the old dog asked.

"I'm admiring our work!" I said irritated. This damn dog is always nagging and shit. Luckily my boys came before I could get on this old hoot.

"Snowball there are a couple of animals who are waiting to come in," Tattoo said.

"Great! Let them in!" I said, happily.

Derrick opened up the windows and I was so close to getting run over by all of them.

Oh keep walking over me. It's cool. Don't worry. I'm fine. I thought.

"Alright then. Let's see how this goes," I said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Hours Later...

Snowflake's Pov

My friends and I arrived at the house a little later than expected, but it was fine. We walked up the steps and I'm through the window. The party seemed fun I got to admit. I was kinda anxious.

"Well?" Velvet asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you gonna stay or nah?" Kat asked.

They all looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"*sigh* Yeah I'll stay for a bit," I replied.

"Yahoo!" Velvet yelled.

"Come on then!" Autumn said. "We don't want to miss the party!"

As we walked through the crowd of animals, we heard the song Black Beatles come on. Then everyone started to get turnt.

"I love this song!" Autumn said.

"Me too!" said Kat.

"It's pretty good!" I said.

"It's really good! Velvet said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We danced and played games the night away. It was getting intense. I thought I was dizzy from dancing a lot. I decided to get a drink.

"Hey girls," I said, "Imma get me a drink. BRB."

"Okay," Autumn said. "Don't miss the game. It's getting really intense!"

I went off to the side and got me some fruit punch and sat down. I must admit, I had fun. Haven't had as much fun in a long time. And it's been a while since I've been with someone. I tried not to think about my last relationship. As I got up I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry," I quickly apologised.

"Oh no it's al..." the person was about to say, but didn't finished.

Then I looked at the person. It was another white bunny. A male one, too. He had blue eyes, and was half an inch taller than me.

"Uh hi, I'm Snowflake," I said.

"Snowball," he said back. "You don't seem like you want to be here."

"Well not exactly. I mean I'm having fun. Well, too much fun, hehe."

"Oh I feel you. You party too hard then you start getting all dizzy."

"Exactly!"

"It's either you have no experience in parties, or your rusty."

"Yeah I haven't been to a party in a really long time."

"Well you've come to the right place to get you back in shape." He smirked.

I sighed. "I don't know about that. I mean I could barely dance."

"Hey. I could help you with that."

I was a little surprised to hear that.

"I-I don't know. I don't want to be a bother."

"Aw come on. It'll be alright. Ill help you through with it."

He held out his paw. "What do ya say?"

I started thinking for a couple seconds. But then I was like you know what? I've made it this far.

"Okay," I finally said, holding his paw.

He pulled me out onto the dance floor. He started dancing a little and gestured me to move with the best as well. I started to do it and then I got in to it.

"There you go!" he said.

I looked at him and smiled. Then we both started dancing for real. I was really getting into it. Then the song Liquor by Chris Brown came on, and it turned into a slower dance.

We turned to each other. He held out his paw again. I gladly took it, then we danced with the slow beat. Then he slid his paws around my waste and I slid mine on his neck. We stayed like that. I was mesmerized by what was happening. I didn't know what though. Then we started leaning our faces into each other. We were inched away from kissing, until...

The music stops. Everyone stops dancing and looks around confused to why. Then we notice three dogs, two males and a female. The males were staring each other down as the female stood off to the side. I couldn't quite hear what they were saying, until I saw the bigger male lock his jaws on the other dogs neck and threw him across the floor. Then they start biting and scratching each other, but the smaller dog was losing. We all waited for what was about to happen, then an even bigger dog stepped in and attacked the winning dog. And I saw Snowball rush over there and kicked the dog as well. Then a crocodile, pig, and other dogs and cats surrounded the dog and kicked him out. They all left with the other dog and Snowball stood behind.

"Alright everyone! Party is over!" he yelled.

One by one every animal left and I saw my friends leave as well. I was just about to leave, then...

"Wait!" Snowball said to me. I turned back.

"When will I see you again?" he asked.

I didn't really know. But I wanted to see him again. And so I told him...

"Meet me at Central Park tomorrow at 10:30."

He nodded and went over to the croc and pig. And I left to see my friends outside waiting for me. They were all looking at me smirking.

"What?" I asked them.

"You know what," Autumn said. "We saw you dancing with that other bunny."

"Is he your new boyfriend?" asked Velvet.

"What? No! I just met him!" I yelled, my cheeks lightly blushed.

"Are you sure?" Kat asked. "Cause it seems to me like you have a thing for him."

"No I don't," I said still blushing..

"Come on Flake!" Autumn said. "He's perfect for you! Why don't you see if he is the one?"

"How about you girls worry about your love life and not mine," I said.

"Whatever," Kat said. "Just tryna help."

Then we all began walking home. I looked back to the apartment and thought to myself...

What if he is the one for me?

There you go. Fourth chapter done. Again it's been a while since I've updated. Sorry for that. School in the way, and all that shit. This is the fight from the other story, The Secret Life of Pets: Max x Gidget. Check that story out, and my other story, Ask Snowball. Ask me any questions you like, and I'll try to answer them. So, I hope y'all like the chapter. Leave a comment and I'll talk to you all later.