Chapter 5: Who is He/She?

Snowball's Pov

Yesterday was really something. I planned out a great party at the old dog's crib, I met someone I enjoyed being around with, and one of my closest friends was attacked by another dog. Man what a crazy day to remember.

Right now, I'm at home, by myself, laying on Molly's bed, thinking. Nothing much, just, thinking. Thinking if I should stick with this girl or not. Thinking if she is the right one for me. Thinking about...love.

I remembered I was gonna meet up with her again at Central Park. Maybe I can get to know her more by then.

I jumped off the bed and hopped out the door. Then I left throughout the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snowflake's Pov

I was home with Autumn, watching TV about to people who meet each other for the first time and already are interested into each other. Almost like Romeo and Juliet.

I remembered that I had to meet up with, Snowball, was it? Yeah! Yeah.

"So..." Autumn said, interrupting my thoughts.

"So, what?" I asked.

"That guy you met last night."

"Ugh, again with this!?"

"Come on Flake! He's looks like he could be your type."

"All you girls keep saying that, and that he's cute."

"Well he is. He's a cutie. An adorable fluffy bunny, just like yourself."

I groaned. "Why must my love life be so important to you girls?"

"Because you need someone in your life. And you won't get anywhere by not finding one. So just hang out with him, and see what he's like."

"...Ugh fine. I was gonna meet up with him anyway." I got up and headed my way out the window.

"You go girl!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I strolled through Central Park, looking for him, and I saw no sign of him. I was starting to think that he forgot, or stood me up. Or maybe I wasn't here in time. I was about to turn and leave until I caught a glimpse of white in the corner of my eye. He was by the lake, waiting.

He spotted me looking at him. I decided to not act so weird and walked up to him.

"You made it," he said.

"Yeah, of course I did. I planned it," I said to him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Hmm. You picked my favorite spot to think."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed. "I meant what I said, and I said want I meant."

"...You're a very confusing girl."

"Why thank you. And you're a very tedious guy."

"Tedious? I don't think so."

"Uh huh. So tell me, Snowball, how did you get your name?"

"Hmm, probably the same way you got yours."

"How so?"

"I got my name because when I first saw a snowball fight, I hit everything and everyone. And I'm guessing you ate snowflakes." He smirked.

I scoffed, but he was right.

"Guess it's not a surprise to you?"

"Nah, not really."

"Well you seem to know how to read someone."

"And you seem to know how someone would behave in a way that is to your liking or disliking?"

Does he know everything about me?

"Okay how do you know all of that?"

"Well first it was just the three things I mentioned. And second I guessed two of them by your oblivious posture, and the last is because your friends I think are showing me a big sign of how you act." He pointed behind me.

I looked behind me and saw all of them with signs about me. Like the hell are they doing!?

I gave them the 'get out of here' look, and they all ran away.

"Ugh sorry about them. They can be, a little crazy sometimes."

"Yeah I can see." We laughed.

"So anything about you?"

He told me about his likings and dis-likings and so did I. We had several things in common, something I look forward in a guy. I told him about my past, not about my break up of course, and what he said about his past, shocked me.

"So are you domestic now or...?"

"Oh yeah I'm domestic. Nothing to worry about."

"And all about that stuff about you saving Max and Duke were true?"

"...Yes. Why? Did you here it from someone?"

"One of my friends said she flew around New York and saw everything that you told me from the bridge up to you saving their lives."

"Oh, guess I'm famous now. Hehe."

"And you're besties with Max now?"

"Kinda, yeah. I mean he did lie to me, and killed one of my closest friends, even though it was technically Viper's fault, but he lied so he would survive and it was an accident. And Max is a very nice dog, unless you hurt someone he cares about a lot. I would have done the same thing."

I looked at him in pure shock and confusion.

"You have a crazy life."

He just smirked.

We continued talking and walked around the park, and I suddenly realized it was close to night out. I had to get home fast before Angel gets home.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go. My owner will be home soon."

"No no, it's alright. Same thing."

"Okay I'll see you sometime. Bye!" I ran off.

"Bye!" I heard him say.

I definitely want to see more of this guy.

Done. Finished. Complete. Ta da. Part 5 published. You busy seem to like this story a lot more than I expected. Hope you like this chapter. And the story itself. Thank you guys for your support. Check out my other story Max X Gidget. Leave a comment, and I'll talk to you all later.