Career Depleted

Coach Dunn, "Listen Joe it's completely blown even after $250,000 the league have paid out in physical therapy there is just no hope. Listen take the $200 million you have earned from this year and just go. The team will even give you a $25 million settlement."
Leati, "Yall know PARKER did this on purpose to me. He attacked me on the field then him and his boys jumped me from behind at a night club. Yall act like yall don't know the story."
Dunn, "But you're the one that suffers. And your agent told you to walk away that night and with your pride and ego escalated the situation and now your career is done."
Leati, "So just like that another racist gets away with BS."
Dunn, "Well he has a football career still and you don't."
Leati makes his way out of his coach's office and makes his way to his personal locker room. As he's packing his bags he looks up to see Parker guy standing in his door.
Parker, "Yeah I believe I can work with this. I put you out now I'm traded to your team, taking it over. Oh that's right not your team no more. I heard they're buying you out of the league. And by the way one of my guys tells me your fiancé taste like sweet fruit."
Leati rushes Parker against the door beating him down with his first then slams the door shut on Parker's knee. With Parker non-responsive Leati hisses, "Ain't so bad now. Where's your crew?!"
Leati grabs his stuff and leave snatching his checks from the front desk making the receptionist jump in fear. Leati does 90mph all the way home.

After being home for three hours Leati gets a knock at the door.
He answers it.
Leati, "Who the hell are you?"
Jordyn, "HI. I'm Jordyn Hill, a news reporter---
Leati slams the door on her face and falls back into his couch soaking in his depleted career. Three offers of his have been pulled so far. He receives a text from his ex-fiance that she will send for the rest of her stuff.
He responds, "Nice going with one of Parker's homies."
She replies back, "I haven't slept with anyone and who the hell is Parker. Obviously them meds got your trippin."
Leati replies, "No the trip part was me thinking little girls like you can be trusted. Yall go after gold and silver even if it's fake just like your whole personality and commitment to me bitch. Keep whatever money you cashed out from all the pussy you gave up to me and hope it serves you well. Good riddance. Don't hit me up ever. I don't care if your whole family dies, loose my number. And loose your life while you're at it. You played me once but it'll never happen again!"
Leati slams down his phone breaking it popping 6 500mg pain pills and passes out.