The News

Dale Whithers & Halle Banks News Reporter
Halle Banks, "Reporting live from the studios there have been a drive by shooting at Grenade movie premiere starring Dwayne Johnson & Jason Momoa. Ten people were shot. Here is live footage.
Leati grabbed his keys when he see Jordyn in the mix.
Monica, "Babe where are you going?"
Leati didn't say anything. He headed to the scene.

Leati arrives and he see Jordyn by an ambulance.
Leati hugs her, "Are you alright?"
Jordyn, "Yes I'm fine. It's just Tonya. She was hit in the shoulder and leg. She'll be fine. I'm going to go the hospital with April and Lex to go be with Tonya."
Leati, "I'll take you."
Once they got in the car...
Leati, "I told you don't be out here being stupid."
Jordyn, "Don't yell at me! How was I supposed to know that would happen?"
Leati, "Who's yelling? And won't you a witch in the past life."
Jordyn couldn't help but laugh, "If I wasn't laughing right now I would launch this clutch at you."
Leati, "I'm going to stop and get you some clothes so you can get them bloody clothes off you. Did you give a statement to the police?"
Jordyn, "Yeah they took pictures of everything."

They arrived to the hospital and Jordyn, Lex and April stayed the night with Tonya.

When Leati arrived back home Monica was all for the drama.
Monica, "Really? Why did you leave?"
Leati, "Did you not see that place was shot up and one of my workers was down there in the crossfire."
Monica, "Your ex?"
Leati, "She's not my ex. She is my assistant agent."
Monica, "On come on. I've been seeing you go back and forth flirting with her."
Leati, "Because I want a shy girl to feel good about herself its flirting? And I don't hear no complaints when she come through with stuff that gets me several bags and you go shopping in all these labeled stores and five star restaurants."
Monica, "You don't need her you earned hundreds of millions---
Leati, "See there you go again thinking you know every damn thing! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT SHIT!"
Monica, "All I'm saying is you didn't leave the league broke and there should be a line of professionalism that's not blurred."
Leati, "Shut the hell up!"
Monica, "Who are you talking to?"
Leati face changes to angry and he backs Monica into the corner grabbing her by her throat, "As long as you breathe you better watch who the hell you're talking to. Do you understand me?" She nods in fear, "NOW take your simple low budget acting ass to bed."
Monica drops to the floor then heads to the bedroom.

The next day Leati had a photoshoot and interview with Ink Magazine @3:00AM
Breakfast Interview with Nina Parker @7:00AM
Sprite Commercial Rehearsal @12:00PM
Hanes Men Tagless T-Shirt Photoshoot @6:00PM
Jordyn catches an Uber to Leati's house at 12:00AM so she can wake him and he be on time. Jordyn walks in seeing Monica laying on Leati's chest. Jordyn thought to herself should I get pots and pans or just go wake Leati up nice and sweet. Jordyn chose nice and sweet, this time.

Jordyn, "L, wake up" shaking him. He didn't stir so she hit him on the arm causing him to pop up.
Leati, "Girl. You like to got your ass knocked out. What the hell you hitting me for?"
Jordyn, "Get up. It's 12:05 and your day starts in less than 3 hours. You need to shower all the dirt away."
Leati, "here you go with the jabs. Admit it you're jealous."
Monica, "Leati? Who's that?"
Jordyn, "The grim reaper here to take Leati to hell. It's the end of the world."
Monica rises up.
Monica, "Oh its just you. Well you could play him in the Final Destination movie."
Leati laughs and Jordyn snatches for Monica as she put her eye mask back on and Leati carries Jordyn of the room.
Jordyn, "That bitch look like Mister's daughter from the Color Purple."
Leati still laughing, "Stop. Because you always come with the jabs first."
Jordyn, "Whatever get ready."
Leati, "You cooking?"
Jordyn, "I'll cook you some eggs as soon as that hen of yours hatch some."

Jordyn's Outfit

Leati came back dressed and so did Monica

Leati came back dressed and so did Monica. Jordyn looked at them both confused as Paul walks in.
Paul, "Good morning sir. Here is your coffee and a Caramel Macchiato for you Ms. Jordyn."
Jordyn, "Thank you Paul. L, says that you too with his rude ass. And what is she doing?"
Leati, "She's coming too."
Jordyn, "No. No. She's not. It's against rules."
Monica, "Well MY boyfriend says it's fine because he pay you."
Leati, "I can speak for myself as a matter of fact be quiet. Like I said I pay you."
Jordyn, "Yeah to do a job and helping your struggling actress girlfriend get notoriety is not one of them and these sets are private and people aren't going to appreciate extra people on their closed, private sets. They could give you less money."
Monica whines.
Leati, "She's going."
Jordyn, "Fine. Well since everybody inviting. Let me just invite one of my boo thangs to set so he can get his shine on. You know he still got his contract and stuff."
If looks could kill Jordyn would be dead.
Leati, "Jordyn, can I see you in the office for a minute?"
Jordyn, "Let me send this text real quick and I'll be right with you...oh snap he said he'll be there."
Leati snatches her into the other room then grips the back of her neck.
Leati, "You really love provoking me don't you? Then play tye victim. I know damn well you didn't just text another motherfucka to show up to my shit!"
Jordyn, "You're hurting me!"
Leati, "Oh no. I haven't hurt you yet."
Jordyn, "Seeiously L I can't breathe!"
Leati, "Tell me why I shouldn't make you beg for your life!"
Jordyn, "You have a girlfriend. Why can't I see someone else?"
Leati throws her to the ground bruising her side. She begins to cry.
Jordyn, "I'm- I'm sorry. Please stop."
Leati, "Get up! Sorry for what?!"
Jordyn, "Talking back."
Leati, "And what else?"
Jordyn, "Um--ummm--- I don't know."
Leati grabs her by her face, "If I find out you're seeing or fucking someone else it will be the both of you's funerals." He let her go and her head it the wall. "Fix yourself up and act like you got some sense when you get out there."
Jordyn nods and slides down the wall carrying as Leati storms out slamming the office door.

After getting herself together Jordyn, Leati, Monica and Paul arrives to Ink Magazine set. Jordyn drove separately and Leati drove behind her so she wouldn't veer off.
Monica talking about all the things she wanted out the new Tiffany's catalog. Paul sat in the back rolling his eyes Monica.

Throughout the interview, brunch and shoot Monica introduced herself to almost every producer, which Leati allowed and it annoyed the hell out of Paul and Jordyn.
Jordyn, "She's so washed up and thirsty all at the same time."
Paul, "Tell me about it. She thinks she's going to be this big star. She did get the role in the sitcom but not the major role she tried out for. She's going to be in 10 of the episodes out of the 30 episodes in the 3 seasons the show got approved for."