Caramel Macchiato

A car door slams and Jordyn and Leati hears it. Leati and Jordyn starts scrambling.
Jordyn gather her bottoms, "I knew this was a bad idea."
Leati, "Um get in the closet."
Jordyn, "No. I'm leaving."
Leati, "Hell no just get your ass in the closet."
Jordyn, "Genuis if she went shopping---
Monica calls out, "Leati!"
Jordyn, "Damn you L. Damn you! This can blow business up if this chick have something to run back and yap to the media about."
Leati whisper yells, "That's why you need to get your ass in this closet."
Monica wondered who else was there after she see the Caramel Macchiato on the counter.
Monica enters the bedroom and Leati puts Jordyn in the closet. Thank GOD the closet was soundproof but Jordyn opened the small vent on the door so she could hear out.
Jordyn, "No he didn't just put me in this damn closet."
Monica, "Did you order coffee?"
Leati, "No."
Monica, "Who's drink is on the counter? Is someone else is here?"
Leati, "Paul must have brung it for me when he dropped off my key before he headed to the airport."
Monica, "Oh."
Leati coughs.
Monica, "Oh honey are you sick?"
Jordyn, "How you not know that he is if you were here last night stupid? And he got me trapped in this closet like I'm R. Kelly and that's alright because I ain't putting my phone on silent."
Monica, "So you're not going to be able to go to my show premiere tonight especially with you being sick. I'll just call one of my friends to go with me."
Jordyn, "Bitch you ain't shit."
Leati allows Monica to walk out after he hands her a stack of money. When she was gone Leati let Jordyn out the closet.

Jordyn, "Did she really take the bags back with her? That should let you know what she just want from you."
Leati, "She ain't here."
Jordyn, "And neither am I. I'm not your girlfriend, your fiancé or wife. I'm just an employee of yours. And from the looks of it, your stuff is canceled for the week so I'm off and I'm about to go."
Leati, "What's all this attitude?"
Jordyn, "You can't live your life and go here, here, here and screw everything moving. The moment I say I don't want to have sex with you or want to just hang out with someone else you throw a tantrum and being all controlling and possessive. I'm not yours!"
Leati, "See that's where you're wrong. You can have friends and go out."
Jordyn, "Every time I do you call talking about [mocks his voice] "you better not be doing something stupid". Like what the hell but you can date these random ass girls that want a leg up in the industry. I bet you ain't confine none of their asses to no contract. And you need a living agreement with Monica ass the way she blow through your money and how much you spend. Remember, I get the bank statements. And maybe that's the problem."
Leati, "What Jordyn damn?!"
Jordyn, "I do too much for nothing. If she so good why don't she keep track of your money, make sure you're up on time to make appointments and make money, hell that's the least she can do, she's spending it all. Why don't she cook you breakfast, lunch, dinner, clean, get your laundry, steam and iron, get the vehicles detailed, clean the house, manage the office, take calls and messages, and all of that then turn around a take care of your ass even when you acting like a huge damn baby!"
Leati, "Are you jealous?"
Jordyn, "All of that and you're acting like a concident asshole. That's the problem I'm a joke to you. This is a joke to you and I'm literally tired of taking your abuse."
Leati, "You signed contract."
Jordyn, "Really. Did I really?" Leati raises his eyebrow. "Don't worry L, I'll show you better than I can tell you." Jordyn snatches her drink off the counter, "Give me back my motherfucking drink" sips it and walks out. 😂