Here's the Deal

Jordyn rings the door bell then proceeds inside. She looks around and spots a dinner table.

Then a hand goes around her throat from behind

Jordyn, "This is so sweet

Jordyn, "This is so sweet."
Leati, "Don't get it confused little girl we're fucking tonight."
Jordyn turned and looked at him in disbelief.
Leati, "But first dinner?"
Jordyn stumbles over her words, "Sure.... I---- I guess."
She makes her way to the table and he sits down as well. They begin eating in silence for the first twenty minutes. Jordyn was so nervous and intimidated by this guy in front of her.
Jordyn, "Ummmm...so um were--we're you serious about what you said?"
Leati just smirks.
Jordyn, "Listen I----I
Leati, "You want a story right? And a studio? To do what?"
Jordyn, "I want to be a model. And ummm I kind wanna be the next big journalist. And I want to shed light on the good as well as the bad and allow everyone to share their story regardless of how bad it is. Everyone deserves to be heard especially when their name and reputation is involved. And modeling---
Leati, "You think because you're pretty you can model? Wow. You should really go for comedian instead."
Jordyn, "Reigns listen---
Leati, "No you listen. Here's the contract you will do whatever I say, when I say until you work your studio and story off. And I'm pretty sure that'll be some years. How much do women like you make an hour a buck, buck twenty?"
Jordyn is getting upset with his insults. Jordyn thinks to herself, "No wonder she dumped his ass. He ain't all that cute. Then again stop lying bitch you know he fine!"
Leati snaps his fingers breaking Jordyn from her thoughts, "Hello am I talking to myself?"
Jordyn, "I---I wanna be respected too okay. Whatever happened between us I wanna start over. I can't apologize for people who hurt you but I'm trying to be a nice person. And I don't deserve these insults."
Leati rolls his eyes, "Well at least you have been decent."
Jordyn, "I could have actually went to the media instead of showing up here today but here I am."
Leati, "And said what? All they're see you as is a little girl wanna be storyteller who got pissed off because Hollywood fired her."
Wow, now that one stung Jordyn's feelings. Tears form in her eyes and she excuses herself to the bathroom.
When Jordyn returns to her seat there is a present sitting on the table at her chair.
Leati, "Open it."
She sits down and opens it and it's a brand new camera and MacBook.
Leati, "The latest Canon and the latest Apple MacBook, all the updates. If you wanna be a good model and storyteller than you need what's current and what's for the future." He disappears for thirty minutes and shows back up shirtless then pulls her up out her chair.
-----Smut----
They stand face to face for a second then he kisses her. She kisses back but then it becomes rough. He grabs her hair and neck.
Whispers in her ear, "Get naked."
He sits back in the chair and watches her slowly and shyly get naked. She tried to cover up her breast when she was completely naked and he signals for her to come to him. She does.
He starts kissing her stomach and she tries to hold back moans but they escape anyways.
Jordyn, "I um---- ahhhh" he licks the top of her vagina. "Can we--- just---- just please---- can-we---taaaalk about terms!" Leati stops the assault with his tongue to her vagina. Between words he kisses her lips.
Leati, "Whenever. Whatever. However. I say. Is what I get and want." Before she could respond he slams her back first into the sofa and went back down to her vagina. He enters his tongue into her which almost make her climax. After ten more minutes, he flips her over putting her ass up and face down. He dips her back low to the sofa, rips her red panties off and enters her without warning or remorse. She cries out but he shows no mercy.
Jordyn, "Please! Oh gosh! It hurts so bad" he just respond with smacks to her behind and goes deeper. Jordyn cries out even more and the more he keeps doing the deeper he gets making tears run down Jordyn's face.
He flips her over so she can face him. He re-enters her and after begging for mercy she squirts all over his chest and after a few more strokes he climaxes inside of her.
After trying to catch her breath she realizes there was no condom.