Jordyn

Leati yells at Paul, "Where is she?!"
Paul, "I don't know sir. I been trying to get her on the phone for the past week and nothing. I've been trying to call her for an hour now. I believe she have a new phone number."
Leati tracks her phone.
Leati, "Clearly she has a new phone. This is tracking the damn ocean as the location."
Paul, "What happened? Why did she leave?"
Leati, "Never mind that. Because she wasn't here I done missed almost everything on my calender for the past week and at a lost of $5.7 million."
Monica, "What you need to get ahold of her."
Leati, "WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK WE'RE TRYING TO DO!!!"
Monica walks off not being able to deal with Leati.
Leati, "She knew this was a huge week for me."
Paul on the phone, "Hello? Hello? Jordyn, are you there?"... you're her mother. Okay. Have you seen Jordyn?.... last time you checked she was going to Charlotte, NC. Okay.... yes ma'am this is Paul, her associate.... did she say how long she was staying in Charlotte?" Leati tries to take the phone from Paul but Paul shoos him off and continues, "Did you know the room phone number she's in?.... oh she have an apartment there... do you know the number? [Paul writes it down] okay. Thank you so much. I will cash app you due to all your help. We're really struggling without her. Thank you."
Paul hangs up.
Paul, "She's in Charlotte and I'm about to call her."
Leati, "I will call her. Just get the truck ready."

Phone Call
"Hello?"
Leati, "Jordyn?"
Lex, "No this is Lex."
Tonya in the background, "Lex, who is that?"
Lex, "Leati."
Tonya takes the phone.
Tonya, "What you want?"
Leati, "Ladies I really need to speak to Jordyn."
Tonya, "She ain't here."
Leati, "Quit lying."
Tonya, "She ain't. She's doing some work that's three and two hours away. She just dropped her stuff off here so she won't have to take planes back."
Leati, "Where is she now?"
Tonya, "Oh now you concerned about her?! Don't you have a girlfriend?"
Leati, "And don't you have some wound clinic to attend to make sure those bullets ain't traveling."
Tonya, "FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOMMA BITCH!" and hangs up. "He done made me mad. I'm about the head out. Lex, April yall coming?"
April tags along and Lex stays.
Leati calls back.
"Hello?"
Leati, "Listen I apologize okay."
Lex, "This is Lex. I know you're stressed. Jordyn will be back in thirty minutes she's just texted me so call back then."
32 Minutes Jordyn walks in and Leati calls back.
Jordyn, "Hello? This is Jordyn."
Leati, "Little girl!"
Jordyn hangs up.
Jordyn, "Who gave him my phone number?"
Lex, "Don't look at me? I don't know."
He calls back ten more times and she finally answers again.
Jordyn, "L, what? Why do you keep calling me?"
Leati, "We have business to tend to and you just leave. I missing some millions so how are you going to make that go away?"
Jordyn, "You star, you tell me."
Jordyn hangs up.
Lex, "Why did you hang up?"
Jordyn, "I know what his ass was trying to do. He was tracking my phone to get an address."
Lex, "How do you know?"
Jordyn, "Because I know him. You think I didn't watch and get to know a man I have been sleeping with. I know his behaviors and I'm tracking me is one of them."
Lex, "Well girl he sexy as hell. What's the problem?"
Jordyn, "Yep and behind that gorgeous face and sex machine is a cold, bitter man that I've been dealing with. Monica and Lelani got the boyfriend side and his little attitudes here and there but you have no idea who he can become. It's scary."
Lex, "Has he ever hit you?"
Jordyn, "Anyways I'm about to go shower and we about head out for dinner."
Lex, "J, you ain't cooking?"
Jordyn, "Nope!"
Lex, "So your birthday is next month. And we got a surprise for you."

A month goes by, Jordyn changed her number again, dyed her hair platinum blonde and moved around seven different times to keep Leati from getting to her. Jordyn, Lex, Tonya and April load their private plane she rented and headed off to the Carribeans for Jordyn's birthday.

Meanwhile back with Leati, he was stressed to the max and him and Monica was taking a break. Ever since Jordyn been gone Monica say jealous stuff relating to Jordyn. Leati goes in his wallet going through his cards when he stops at the debit card that have his and Jordyn's name on it. He tracks to see the place it was used at then he realized she didn't take it with her or she haven't been using it. But then he remembered he know all her card numbers by heart and have a picture of them in his phone. He tracks everyone of them and she's used one this morning to rent a private plane to the Carribeans.