The Morning After

Jordyn wakes up as the red curtains draw open. She looked around and realized she wasn't in her bed. She was in one of his guest bedrooms. The room was huge and beautiful. She catches the aroma of breakfast that was prepared by his cook. She let out a few tears due to the pain she was in but she look to the left on the night stand there were 500mg pain killers. She took two and realized she was bleeding after seeing the red stains on the covers.
After getting herself together putting on a robe, she goes down into the kitchen to see Leati drinking coffee going through papers.
Jordyn swallowed her before she said anything, not even sure if it was safe.
Jordyn, "Ummm--- last night---never mind."
Leati, "Come sit down and talk about what's on your mind."
Jordyn wish the chair was a lot closer but when she get the table, she sits in the first chair avaliable.
Jordyn, "Um last night kinda crazy. We went from dinner to you insulting me to sex to me in pain and bleeding after waking up in your bed. If this is the way it's going to be then I'll just give you your stuff back and forget about the studio and everything and----
Out of nowhere Leati starts laughing.
Leati, "You think it's that simple. No we sealed the deal last night. There's no getting out of this. You're mine until I say you're not."
Jordyn, "I'm not property!" She covers her mouth at realizing how loud she got. "I'm not trying to disrespect you in your own home Reigns but I've never been treated like this by anyone especially any man."
Leati, "So you tell me last night you didn't enjoy it? The way you was moaning, screaming, cummimg, and squirting I beg a differ."
Jordyn, "I'm not saying I didn't--- I did---- I mean I----
Leati, "What are you saying?"
Jordyn, "I don't know."
Leati, "Well what I do know is you need to get yourself together, pick up my clothes from the laundry mat, go grocery shopping, take my phone calls and jot down messages, continue finding me an agent, make me late lunch, take my Range Rover to get my tires rotated, clean my bathroom and be ready to scream again when I get back, understood?"
Jordyn shook her head in fear.
He gets up and goes over to Jordyn bringing her to her feet and tongue kisses in the mouth making her knees immediately go weak.
One thing about Leati was he was a great kisser and just a big 270 pounds of walking sex.

When he gets gone Jordyn take a few calls and messages then clean his bathroom then leaves the house to do all the rest of the stuff. Grocery shopping was insane because she didn't know what he liked so she just guessed. Meanwhile having to think of a meal to cook.

Leati went into Gucci and spots Lelani who tries to go back the other way

Leati, "Hey. I'm sorry about what I said. You were right I was afraid of facing everyone because I felt like a loser. And I don't mean to be an asshole, it's just a wall of defense. Can you please forgive me?"
A smile form across Lelani's face, "Of course."
Leati, "How about I make it up to you taking you out on a proper date."
Lelani, "Why?"
Leati, "You're pretty and seem like a genuine person."
Lelani, "Okay."
She gives Leati her personal number and leaves out.
Leati pay for his things and leave out.

Leati arrives back home to crispy chicken spicy wraps, homemade potato chips, fruit salad and homemade sweet tea. Afterwards he go find Jordyn who's in the hallway and picks her up taking her to his room.

---Smut----
He rips off her skirt and top. He kisses all over her body then flips her over to the doggystyle position but this time taking her panties tying her hands behind her back as he enters her.
Jordyn cusses and cries out with it hurting so bad but feeling so good. He turns her frontwards then enters her as he make out with her giving her some slow strokes that makes her climax and he bites her bottom lip.
Leati, "You feel so amazing" as he speeds back up causing her to scratch up his back drawing blood some.
After an hour of switching positons, her clawing at the bed and biting pillows and Leati's flesh, he cums inside of her then collapses onto her and they both fall asleep.

9:00PM
Jordyn wakes up to Leati in the mirror dressed to go out.
Jordyn, "Are you leaving?"
Leati, "I have a date."
Jordyn sinks in the bed, "Oh."
Leati, "How I look?"
Jordyn, "Good. I mean--- okay I guess."
Leati walks out after spraying on cologne. Leati arrives to pick up Lelani from her condo.

After their date, they went to a hotel. That night nothing happened but the next morning Lelani caved into sex as the big man entered the showered as she was showering.

Leati invites Lelani on a three day trip to Jamaica. And Lelani agreed. They boarded a private plane and landed in Jamaica 🇯🇲.