You Again

Leati got up the next morning to walk to his mailbox when he looked down seeing the news lady Jordyn asleep. Leati nudged her and she awakens,"Really. You slept on my porch?"
Jordyn, "Well I was wondering when you were going to come out. And I really need some kind of interview with you. You're the most famous football player, all the stuff you have done for people----
Leati, "Yap. Yap. Yap. And look where that have gotten me. Kicked to the side because the league wants to defend a racist."
Jordyn whips out a tap recorded and Leati snatches it.
Leati, "You better be glad you're cute as hell and look helpless or else I would have snatched your neck instead of this tape recorder. And no. No interview."

Jordyn Hill

Jordyn chases after him to his mailbox, "Oh come on Reigns

Jordyn chases after him to his mailbox, "Oh come on Reigns. I need this, BAD! I'm going to get fired if I don't bring a great story within two weeks."
Leati, "Seems like a personal problem to me. Besides I lost my job."
Jordyn, "But I don't have hundreds of millions of dollars like you got either."
Leati turns to her face stopping himself and her in her tracks, "YOU AND THE WHOLE WORLD THINK YALL KNOW ME AND MY LIFE. MY OBLOGATIONS. YES I HAVE MILLIONS AND I'M ALSO TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE WITH THOSE MILLIONS. ITS NOT JUST ME. AND AFTER I'M DONE TAKING CARE OF ALL THESE PEOPLE, WHO'S GOING TO TAKE CARE OF ME?! WHO'S GOING TO WORRY IF I HAVE OR EAT?!"
Jordyn was in complete fear at this point and stuttering and stumbling over her words while feeling sad for Leati all at the same time; the pain that radiated off his voice.
Jordyn, "I--I'm s-s-orry. I didn't know. Unmm--- look. How-bout I umm.. umm take you out. My treat. Coffee?"
Leati, "I can buy my own damn Leati little girl. Do me a favor and get the hell off of my lawn!"
Jordyn heads to her car that she parked around the corner and drove away.

Three Days Later...
Leati was at a coffee shop researching home builders. He looked up when he heard someone's loud music through their headphones. He look up to see Jordyn Hill loudly listening to her music, bumping through her beat headphones, posing to take selfies and clicking on her laptop.
Leati, "What is this girl? An octopus." Leati walks over to Jordyn's table and slams on it.
Leati, "Hey!"
Jordyn jumps and removes her headphones stopping her music, "What?!"
Leati, "Turn that crap down please. I'm trying to have a latte and research in peace."
Jordyn, "Oh I thought you wanted me to buy you one since you're out of a job" sips her Caramel Macchiato.
Leati, "Little girl I'm going to say this one more time nicely for you to mind your damn business and turn that crap down before I break them cheap ass, fake beats."
Jordyn, "You're such a queen. Fine!"
Leati smiles, "Thanks" kissed Jordyn on cheek leaving her confused.

For 30 minutes straight Jordyn keeps looking at Leati back and forth, confused at him and his mood switch. He just look back when he catches her looking with a smirk on his face. A few more minutes later he gets up to walk out and accidently runs into a woman... Lelani Hart.

 Lelani Hart