Leave!

Lex, "Did I just here you say Leati? Is he here?"
Jordyn, "Girl you scared the crap out of me."
Lex, "I wanted to see what was taking you so long. Is he here?"
Jordyn, "Yeah I was coming back down. And no--- I don't know. No. He's not."
Lex, "Come down girl."
Jordyn, "Let me fix my earring."
Jordyn fix her earring and head downstairs.

The Next Morning...
Jordyn was in the bathroom brushing her teeth then she hear her shower come on. She goes to turn it off then is grabbed by the back of her head.
Leati whispers in her ear, "You didn't think that platinum blonde was going to throw me off didn't you baby girl." Jordyn tries to wiggle out of his grip.
Jordyn, "L, let me go."
Leati takes his hands from around her neck and placed them on her lips and lifts her up on the bathroom counter gripping her behind.
Jordyn, "Stop! No. No. No!" He starts kissing her neck. "NO. LEATI STOP!"
He pins her hands above her head to the mirror and slips his tongue in her mouth as he undid her shorts with his other hand then plays with her clit and pushes two of his fingers inside of her the starts speeding up.

Tonya knocks on Jordyn's door, "Jordyn, are you okay? Did you fall?"
Leati removes his fingers telling her to answer.
Jordyn, "No. I just dropped some of my perfume. I'll be out in a second."
Tonya, "Okay. We're waiting downstairs."
Leati, "When your birthday is over, you're getting your ass back on the private jet with me and getting your ass back to work. I don't know who in the hell you think you are but you better get some sense."
Jordyn, "I did. That's why I left."
Leati snatches her arm, "Woman, don't test me. Now either that money that I'm missing pushing back you career and studio or you get your ass on that jet with me TONIGHT!"
Jordyn, "Fine!"
Leati, "You look nice." Smacks her behind and walks out.
She finish up and head downstairs.

The night arrives and Jordyn leaves last and Leati help her load her stuff into the car and head to the jet port. As they're waiting to take off Jordyn gives Leati the silent treatment. Then news breaking: LELANI HART, NIECE OF BRET HART, WAS DROWNED AT MARTIN'S NIGHT BEACH! EMT discovers she was striked in the head with an object before the drowning took place. Anyone with any explanation or idea please call your nearest police department or anonymous hotline with any tips.
Jordyn looks up at Leati who looked just as stunned as her then he smirks.
Jordyn tries to get up and leave but the jet takes off.

When they land, Jordyn rushes off the jet trying to run away from Leati. He catches her then throws her into a taxi and they head to his home.
He drags her inside and she starts hitting him.
Jordyn, "Tell me you didn't kill that girl!"
Leati, "I didn't! I didn't kill her. Stop being so damn dramatic."
Jordyn, "I may hang with athletes, strippers, prostitutes and pornstars, maybe know a few weed heads and trans but I will not hang and be a part of a murderer. And if you killed that girl and if I find out I'm going to say something."
Leati, "I didn't do it."
Jordyn, "Did you pay someone?"
Leati, "No."
Jordyn sat in silence the whole day not believing that Lelani was dead. Sure they fought and she whooped her ass but someone killing her was never in her wishes for her or anyone else. Not even a duck like Monica deserved to be killed in Jordyn's eyes.

Later that night Jordyn went home as Leati drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Leati went to Jordyn's condo. She woke up and he was in her shower.
Jordyn, "No his ass isn't" barges into her bathroom, "Leati seriously?!"
Leati, "What? You need something?"
Jordyn, "Get out!"
Leati, "I still have soap on me. Wanna join me?"
Jordyn, "No! Leave! Leave my house! I want you out! I want you out of my house! Out of my head! Out of this business deal!"
Leati, "Can't do that. Got news for you."
Jordyn leaves out and heads to the kitchen to fix hot coffee.
Leati gets dressed and went to the kitchen with Jordyn.
Jordyn, "Back up. I will burn your ass with this coffee!"
Leati, "Calm down. I'm here in peace. I got the Apple Inc deal. And your studio is ready. And here's a modeling contract from Apple Studios."
Jordyn, "You're such a liar."
Leati, "You don't believe me?" Leati goes to the living room and brings back photos and contracts."
Jordyn, "You kill that girl?"
Leati, "Not this shit again. No. Why would I? If I kill her, who will be here for you? She got what was coming to her."
Jordyn, "So disrespectful."
Leati, "What do you want from me? I love you. I don't care about Lelani or Monica. I want you." Leati whips out a blue box.

The End!