chapter two

"No," Heeseung said. "We can't allow anyone else in the club this week"

"But there are so many requests coming in," Sunoo opposed. "Especially from pretty girls"

 "Yeah, there's literally no one else going there except us," Jay consented. 

They were currently sitting in their secret hideout at the university. Every time they didn't feel like attending classes (which was all the time), they would sneak out of the classes and meet up here.

Heeseung pulled out a cigar from his pack and lit it up. "I really want some alone time there, with just the seven of us. No clingy ladies"

"Hyung, you do that every week!" Sunghoon spoke. "Besides, this week is Valentine's week. And we lonely boys here are trying to find some pretty playthings to go to the party on the fourteenth...and maybe have some fun" 

The club was Heeseung's dad's, which was an abandoned house that the Lees didn't use anymore. The boys used the building to party every Friday night. Without their parents' knowledge, of course. 

"Seriously?" the oldest asked, blowing smoke out of his mouth. "What is so interesting about girls? They're just vines inside a human body"

"Just because you've had a bad experience with a few girls, it doesn't mean all of them are the same," Jungwon conflicted. "Not all are clingy"

"Whatever..." Heeseung exhaled. "We're not having anyone else this week. Try to oppose it and y'all are dead"

The rest of the boys looked at each other, sighing and shaking their heads in denial.  

They had to do something to prove Heeseung wrong. 

things gettin warmed up :)))