Madness

(Ryker)

Therapy wasn't really what I expected, that's why I said it didn't work. It only brought up bad memories for Elias, which left him crying. He was too tired to even walk when we were done, so I had to carry him back to our room to relax. I was there with him until he fell asleep, but now I had to leave because I had a lot of work to get done.

Sitting in my office alone, I got to work to get my mind off what had happened earlier. Elias had a link opened between Sally, who is my therapist, and me, so that we could communicate that way. She asked him plenty of things from how his life was going to school and how his family treated him. At first, he revealed how they took care of him, how they groomed him at an early age to be an Alpha, and he actually thought they loved him.

Then, when it got to the point where he had to relive his experience with what had happened after they found out he wasn't an Alpha, he broke down. The fact that I couldn't hear his cries or his pleas to stop was scary. He didn't even tell us that he wanted to leave, in the end he looked defeated.

I heard a knock on the door, pulling me from my thoughts. I asked the person to enter and saw Sheila standing there with folded arms, a pissed off look on her face was the only indication that I wasn't going to like what she was about to say.

“So, is this your way of saying fuck you?” She asked and I raised my eyebrow at her.

“We fucked, I used you, so get over it already. You and I both know that there wasn't any given knowledge of us being together, so why are you stressing yourself out on this?” I asked in a calm tone, anger making its presence known inside me as I tried my best to calm down.

“You found your mate and suddenly decided that I wasn't worth your while? We could still be fucking, you know because I'm sure he's not putting out.” She replied, and I saw red. That's it, I don't care what anyone says about hitting a female. She deserves it for coming in here and ruining my day with her rubbish.

“You have two seconds to leave my office, or you won't be breathing anymore.” I threatened, only to receive a growl from her. So she was challenging me? Her Alpha? What a loser.

“I know you wanted me to be the Luna. You wouldn't have fucked me if you weren't at least thinking about it. Imagine what it would be like, with me ruling by your side.” She said as she made her way over to me, reaching out to touch me.

“Imagine what I could do for you, the pups I could give you.” She continued as if she thought that by manipulating me, I would be foolish enough to give in to her needs. Max was clawing his way out, getting ready to tear her apart limb by limb. Killing rogues wouldn't be as satisfying as this.

So I did what any rational person would do in my situation, I gave Max full control. He didn't even say anything as he pushed her away from us. Her eyes became wide when she saw the murderous look in my eyes, the look of killing, which was what I've been starving for. Max shifted into his wolf, blocking me from what he was about to do.

I didn't fight him on this because killing was something that came easy to me. It didn't take long for max to do what he intended to do, as he gave me control once more. Looking around, I didn't see Sheila, but I only saw a spot of blood on the floor where she was standing.

'Don't tell me you ate her.' I said to max,, who growls at me in return.

'Female flesh is a very satisfying meal, I might add. It was enough to get rid of my hunger for weeks. Thanks, Ryker, I learned from the best.' Max said as he blocks me once more. So much for therapy. At least she deserves it because I know that she would cause numerous problems between Elias and me.

If anyone asked, I would say it was Max's fault, not mine. Running to the bathroom that I had in my office, I made it to the toilet just in time as I started to puke my guts out. The thought of what he did had me feeling sick to my stomach. Yeah, it wasn't me who did that, but it still felt as I was the one carrying out the act.

How will I even move on from this? Knowing that max just ate someone. Oh well, there goes my breakfast. Sure, I didn't have an issue with killing, tearing my victims limb by limb with my mouth. But this, this was no whereas close as to what I've done before. Did you think I was a psychopath? You haven't met max as yet. Whenever he loses control, I try my best not to let him take over because of what I feared he would do.

But Sheila was warned, and she still kept on talking, so I had no other choice other than to let him take over. This had to happen on the same day as my therapy session, fucking brilliant, right? I got dressed in the extra clothes I had here for emergency. I then cleaned up my mess and brushed my teeth. I started to massage my forehead, trying to get rid of the sweat that was forming there.

I called Miles to help me clean up the blood, hoping that he wouldn't question me about it. It's not like Sheila had anyone who would miss her. She didn't have a family that cared about her. Everyone tried to stay away from her because of how she behaves. I just hope that no one asks any questions about her disappearance because I wouldn't know what to tell them.