Prom (sokeefe)

Sophie quickly retrieved her books from her locker and hurried to her next class, not wanting to incur Lady Galvin's wrath in alchemy. However, as she ran through the halls, she realized she had taken a wrong turn. The bleached white surroundings looked oddly familiar. A deep voice snickered behind her, making her heart flutter despite herself.

"Lost again, Foster?"

Ignoring the effect his voice had on her, she turned around and matched Keefe's smirk.

"And where should Mr. Sencen be? History class, I presume?"

"Ah, I forgot. What a tragic loss for Lady Belva to be without the love of her life," he dramatically flopped onto the bench with a hand on his forehead.

Sophie rolled her eyes, unable to suppress her smile. "Well, I'm going to be late anyway, and Lady Galvin would probably be thrilled if I weren't there. I might as well skip."

Keefe gasped. "The Sophie Foster? Ditching?" Then a mischievous grin spread across his face."Might as well make the most of it." With that, he jumped up and hooked his arm through hers. "TO THE MENTORS' CANTEEN/CAFETERIA THINGAMAJIGGY" (I can't remember what they called it 💀).

Sophie laughed and skipped alongside him. When they finally arrived, they stuffed their faces in mallowmelt, custard bursts, and an shit ton of butter blasts. Full and feeling a bit sick, they found a seat together on a couch.

Keefe laid down, and Sophie rested her head on his chest. At first, he stiffened, but then he relaxed and started playing with Sophie's unbelievably soft hair.

"Hey, Foster," he whispered in her ear.

"Mhm?" she mumbled cutely.

"Wanna go to prom with me?" Keefe held his breath, waiting for her response.

She tilted her head up and smiled at him. "Sure."

I'll upload this now and then go do part two. Bye gorgeous and remember to drink sum water you look a bit🥵 

Ur_Bestie_Millie