Otters(sokeefe)

hey beautiful enjoy whatever this is ig

She accepted the shiny gold certificate with a huge grin, the swirling letters of her name shining like a beacon. The crowd erupted in applause as she read the words aloud in her mind.

"Congratulations, Sophie Foster. You have been approved to finish your studies in the silver tower and move on to graduate Foxfire Academy."

Sophie glanced over at her boyfriend, Keefe, sitting in the front row. He grinned and gave her a thumbs up. She transmitted her thoughts to him.

"I couldn't have done this without you, Keefe."

He smirked back at her, his voice echoing in her mind.

"I know."

She rolled her eyes playfully before shaking hands with Councillor Emery and walking off the stage, glitter shimmering from the previous outburst. While she intended to join the other graduates, Keefe ran over to her, twirling her around, and firmly planted a kiss on her lips.

"You're not going anywhere," he said, smiling softly. "I've got a surprise for you."

Keefe led her past the graduates, ignoring the stares and giggles, especially from Biana. They slipped out through a back exit and found themselves in a grassy field under a starlit sky.

From his cape pocket, Keefe pulled out his cobalt blue pathfinder. The stars lit a path as he guided her forward.

Sophie's breath caught as they arrived on a sandy beach, the most beautiful lake she had ever seen stretching beyond it.

She gasped. "Keefe, this place is incredible! Where are we?"

He twirled the crystal in the pathfinder thoughtfully. "When I moved out, I stumbled on this place using one of my dad's pathfinders. No idea why it was programmed in there, but I come here when I'm bored. The water is so salty, you can float and stargaze. I think it's in a place humans call Canada."

"Yeah," she whispered, turning to him with a wicked smile. "Race you!" With that, she dashed down to the lake, taking off her dress and sprinting in her underwear and a bra. Keefe yelled and quickly removed his shirt, joining her in a thrilling race.

They reached the shore almost simultaneously, and Keefe playfully pulled her into the water. Sophie squealed and flipped her wet hair out of her eyes. He laughed, flicking water at her, and retreated to deeper water when he saw the mischief in her eyes.

"KEEFE SENCEN, COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" she roared, paddling towards him. She dived under, grabbing his legs and pulling him down with her. He let out a higher-pitched scream as the warm water enveloped them.

They splashed and played in the water for a while before finally settling, floating next to each other and holding hands, like otters.

"This has been the best night of my life," Sophie whispered, her eyes fixed on the magnificent view above.

"Don't worry," Keefe whispered back, his voice filled with tenderness. "I'll make sure you never have a bad night again."

Thanks for reading, everyone! Remember to follow, vote, and comment! Also, check out my other stories. Love yall