Nightmares(sokeefe)

Sophie woke up in a cold sweat. She was clutching her sheets, almost unable to breathe. "Hey, what's wrong?" Even though it was just a whisper, Keefe's voice startled her. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I woke up a few minutes ago because of... Uh..." "Sorry," she trembled. "It's okay, nightmares?" She trembled again. "Woah- it's okay, I've got you," he pulled her in closer. She nodded again. "Want me to calm you down?" She nodded. Over the years, she'd learnt how to control her enhancing beyond just switching between on and off, so that she didn't overwhelm anyone. A green breeze gently drifted through her, calming her nerves. "There. Is that better?" "Yeah," she breathed. "Thanks." "Anytime, Soph. Do you want to talk about it or...?" His eyes shone with concern. She flopped back on the bed, "The usual. Getting kidnapped again, the Neverseen killing every-" Her voice cracked as she held back tears. "It's okay. Everything's fine. We defeated them. Remember? And we all made it out alive. That wasn't real. Here, feel my pulse," He placed her hand on his wrist. "Hear that? That's real. This is real. We're safe now. You don't have to be afraid anymore." "Thank you" He smiled and kissed her cheek, "Anytime Soph. I love you." "Love you too," she mumbled, as she fell asleep with her head on his chest.

Okay I don't really know what that was but I needed a bit of angst or whatever that was and I guess my writers block is gone so yay? Uh don't be excited by two updates today because this probably won't be a regular thing, but I might do another one today if I feel like it. Love you guys,

Ur_Bestie_Millie💖