A Bottle of Water-Part 3 (marelinh)

1.7k reads :0
I know I said I'd only write another part of someone told me I should but I was bored so
I've started writing while walking home so hopefully updating will be more frequent❤This chapter contains a spicy scene so I'll mark the beginning and end of that and put a brief summary at the end. If anyone in my family is reading this I am so sorry but I've only been able to keep it pg for so long just skip this chapter. It's what the people want.
Also this is a pretty long chapter lol for my standards at least

Linh's jaw dropped. "I um y-your room?!" she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

A cheeks smile spread across Marella's pretty face, but Linh could see the nervousness in her eyes. "I mean like you don't have to-we just met but like I just really like you and-" Linh cut her off with a little laugh.

"I'll come up to your room with you." Linh could barely believe what was happening but she tried to keep the shock out of her voice. She'd never done anything like this in her life.

Embarrassment quickly clearing from her face, Marella grinned and took her hand, leading her to a back door.

They walked hand in hand up the stairs. A small apartment resided here, big enough for 2 people. Marella and her dad, Linh assumed.

Down a narrow hall was Marella's bedroom. It had a sort of fiery cottage core style, translucent orange and white silk forming a canopy around the double bed. Linh grinned at the fact that the mushrooms scattered across her sheets all had smiley faces on them.

Marella flopped onto the bed sighing. Linh followed after putting her coat on a chair, and sat on the edge of the bed, feeling out of place.

"So...how's it like living above a bar?" She didn't know what to talk about.

Marella sat up and moved closer to her "I mean, like it's alright." She giggled, and Linh was reminded how much she had drank.

She probably shouldn't be here.

But Linh was drunk as well and couldn't make very good decisions, so looking back she forgave herself for what she did next.

Mostly.

*****

Linh grabbed the back of marellas head and pulled her lips onto her. Marella squeaked in surprise before melting into the kiss. Her left hand found linhs collarbone and her right squeezed her waist.

Linh wrapped her other arms around her neck and pulled her closer. Something changed about marellas composure and it felt like the passion heating linhs lips was filling her with a fire so bright, she couldn't hold back the small whimper that came out of her throat.

Marella smirked against her lips and pushed Linh back, moving the hand on her shoulder to the bed to prop herself upright with her elbow. Her mouth parted and she bit Linhs lip, asking for permission. Linh quickly gave it, and Marellas tongue explored her mouth, wanting to know every single inch of her.

Linh moaned as Marellas slipped her hand under her shirt, trailing her fingers up her stomach. She was reaching behind her back to undo her bra when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

*****

"Marella!!" A man's voice. Her dad. Marella practically leaped off of her, Linh missing her warmth already. "I need you to handle some orders downstairs with Dex while I go to the shops  okay Mae Mae?"

Linh sighed in relief. So he hadn't heard them. "Yeah I'll be down in a second dad!" Marella called back. She looked back at Linh. "I hate when he calls me that." She grumbled.

Marella took Linhs hand in her own and their blue eyes connected. She felt like her soul had found its second half. After Tam had died from a brain tumour she had felt so lost, but now she finally felt complete with marella.

Marella gave her a slow, sweet kiss, her soft blush lips making Linh feel like she was in heaven. Then she reached over to a piece of paper on her desk and wrote her number on it.

"I'll text you baby." She whispered, trailing butterfly kisses down her neck. Linh shivered in pleasure before putting the piece of paper in her pocket.

She got her coat from the chair and gave Marella a warm hug, loving how her extra few inches meant Marella was snuggled into her neck, her wispy honey waves tickling her. "I'll see you soon." Linh whispered into her lovers hair.

The euphoria didn't leave her even as she was walking out of the bar.

summary: they made out like the horny lesbians they are.

×-×love you guys

edit: i think thats it :) i dunno what to say really except thanks for reading ig💕

Ur_Bestie_Millie