History(sokeefe)

Sophie walked out of her history class trying to hold back tears. Her mentor had yelled at her for dropping one of her books and ruining the binder. Sophie didn't take criticism very well. She grabbing her books for her next class when a deep voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Hey Soph." She whipped around to see those beautiful teal eyes. But for some reason her heart didn't flutter like it usually did. Instead it turned to stone and weighed her down. 

"What do you want Fitz." She sighed, shutting her locker with a clang. He draped his arm around her shoulder. 

"Let me walk you to your next class." He whispered into her ear with a smirk.

"No I'm good thanks." She said, shrugging him off, and she started to walk down the now empty hallway.

"Sophie." He grabbed her wrist. It was uncomfortably tight, and she tried to rip her arm out of his grip, but his fingers squeezed even tighter. "Fitz let me go."

He pulled her closer to him, ignoring her protest. "Your so hot Sophie." he said, brushing  his fingers down her cheek. So she did what any self-respecting woman would do. She kneed him in the balls.

Fitz collapsed, holding his groin in pain. She easily pulled herself out of his grip and ran, those formerly held back tears now streaming down her face. She couldn't see where she was going but she just kept running. Until she slowed to a stop, out of breath, in a white washed hall. She slowly slumped in a hidden corner and cried.

She didn't know how long she sat there, but eventually a voice whispered cautiously.

"Foster?"

She flinched violently, thinking of Fitz, and stood up, but she just walked into a wall. Wait no. This wasn't a wall. It was warm and hard and...moving. 

Arms wrapped around her gently, and she raised her head to see Keefe, looking at her with concern. 

"What's wrong Sophie?" She burst into tears again at the sound of him saying her real name. She hugged him tighter, like he was the only thing keeping her standing, which, to be honest, was kinda true.

"Fitz." She hiccuped into his chest "He tried to-he tried to kiss me-so I ran and I-" She buried her face deeper into his tunic.

His whispered sweet nothings into her ear, stroking her hair softly. "It's okay Foster. I'm here."

Ok how many damn oneshots have I ended with Keefe saying something along those lines because I really think it's too many lmao. I know I already said this on my feed, but just in case you didn't see it, I'm doing a face reveal at 1k follows! Dunno if you guys r looking forward to it but i'm pretty much sweating because of it so um yay. Hope you guys liked this, have a great day/night.

Ur_Bestie_Millie <3