Scars(tiana)

*WARNING. THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY LONG CHAPTER.*

Okay doing Tiana because I think Sokeefe is getting is getting a bit repetitive because I don't have many ideas *cough*suggestions please*cough*

Btw this is a soulmates thing where when they sing their soulmate sings. I know, cliche but eugh whatever.

Tam's POV (human btw)

"Hey man, wanna go to a party tonight?" His best friend flicked his blonde hair out of his eyes and smirked. "Might finally get some chicks."

Tam threw a pillow at Keefe's head, scowling, but knowing it was true. The only girl who had ever liked him was in third grade, and she didn't count because it was on Roblox.

"Fine," he grumbled after Keefe dodged the pillow. "Where?"

Keefe checked his phone and plopped on his single bed, which was on the opposite side of the college dorm from Tam's. "There's a girl named Marella's house. It's on the other side of town. The whole of year 10 is invited, so it'll be big."

"Okay. Let me just figure out what I'm gonna wear."

*

Keefe pulled up to the house, and they gaped. The house, sorry, mansion, was huge.

Loud music could be heard for miles, and bright lights flashed out of the large windows. As they walked up to the front door, Keefe said something, but Tam couldn't hear him over the blonde girl in a short skirt and tank greeting them.

They walked in and were engulfed by the crowd. Keefe was quickly swept away, so Tam went over to the table with food. As he was eating a red velvet cupcake, his favorite, he spotted a beautiful brunette girl in a cute outfit.

Although she looked stunning, the look was kind of ruined by her anxious expression, with perfectly shaped eyebrows knitted together.

Her face looked like it was caked in foundation, even though it didn't need to be. She disappeared into a dark hallway, and Tam frowned, finishing the last of his cupcake. Where was she going?

Biana's POV

Biana was not having a good night.

Her brother's grip on her arm had been far too tight that evening. He'd dragged her from place to place, conversation to conversation, like she was a doll, not a sister. Ever since their parents had died in a car crash three years ago, he had become her legal guardian since he was nineteen and she was fifteen. He tended to be way too overprotective though.

She sniffed deeply after she'd finally gotten away from her brother and had proceeded to cry on the staircase for the past two minutes.

The shadows shifted from the hallway near the staircase. She hastily wiped her eyes.