A Bottle Of Water(marelinh)

Guys. I'm crying. 1k. What the hell😭😭😭😭😭😭you guys r so amazing istg thank you so much💖💖💖💖💖

Imagine not listening to a lesbian playlist rn🧡💛💚💙💜🏳‍🌈💗

Also...DOVE CAMERON AS MARELLA?????Idk why but her voice is just like how I imagine Marella's to be. Also she could pull it off with some blue contacts?? She's so pretty🥺🥺💝

Linh walked into the bar hugging her coat closer to her body. Winter was particularly unbearable in London. The snow fell in drifts outside, and frost clung to the windows.

Her boyfriend, Fitz Vacker, followed closely behind her, grimacing at the loud chatter and tightening his grip on her wrist.

He hated crowded places, didn't like the uncertainty and noise. But they had been forced to seek shelter and warmth, and Solreef Tavern was the closest option.

Fitz pulled her closer when a unshaven, drunken man stumbled past them wielding a half empty Bud Light and singing Yellow Submarine out of tune. "I want to get out of here as soon as possible babe" Fitz said in her ear. His breath was hot and smelt of the microwave tuna bake he'd had for lunch. She flinched at his proximity but nodded.

They made their way to the counter and a guy with strawberry-blonde hair falling into his eyes greeted them as he rushed around stacking glasses and taking orders. "Hey" he smiled, showing a dimple in his left cheek "What can I get you guys?"

They both ordered beers and made their way to the corner booth. She wrapped both hands around the glass, feeling the liquid rushing down her throat and burning, but she happily welcomed the warmth. Fitz sat next to her and rubbed her thigh, looking around warily.

Someone caught Linh's eye across the room. A girl. Blonde. Beautiful. She was sitting on a barstool, one leg up and she had the most stunning ice blue eyes that matched the icicles dripping from the rooftop. She tipped her head back and laughed from her chest at something the periwinkle-eyed bartender had said. Tiny braids ran through her waist length golden waves.

The girl stretched her arms above her and her black tank top rose and then she was making eye contact with her. Linh whipped her head down to her drink, cheeks burning furiously.

"What's wrong baby bear?" Fitz looked concerned, and she was sure he could her her heart thumping against her chest. "Nothing." She murmured, flinching again when he placed his hand further up her thigh.

The worried look on his face vanished and his grip tightened "Good. I wouldn't want you to be thinking about anyone other than me, would we baby bear?" Linh's eyes burned, but she nodded.

She risked a glance at the gorgeous girl again, and she was still looking at her, but a different expression drifted across her beautiful features when she saw Linh's red eyes. She turned back to Dimples and said something, then she was swiftly making her way to their table.

Panic flooded Linh and she shook her head quickly. Gorgeous Girl froze halfway across the room, then nodded and walked back to her seat and said something else to Dimples.

After a quick exchange, Gorgeous Girl gestured for her to come over to them. She hesitated but after a second she told Fitz that she needed to use the bathroom.

She went in that direction but then doubled back and sat on a barstool next to Gorgeous Girl, shielded from Fitz's view by some burly dudes.

I'll do a part two sort of thing later guys um let's ignore the 6 month gap between this oneshot and the last. I was gonna do more but then uh idk bad thoughts yk so im gonna post this anyway cuz yall deserve it💕

dont worry im fine lmao