Prom-Part Three(sokeefe)

It was the day before prom, and Sophie, Keefe, Biana, Fitz, Tam, and Linh were having a group sleepover at Everglen. After the school day ended, Biana eagerly dragged Sophie to the leapmaster, and they leaped to Everglen. The boys and Linh hadn't arrived yet, so Biana took Sophie to her room.

"So, Keefe," Biana said, plopping down on her bed while Sophie sat cross-legged in front of her. Sophie frowned. "Yeah, what about him?"

"You liiiiiike himmm," Biana teased. Sophie grabbed a pillow and flung it at her head. "Biana, you know I'm just going with him as a friend."

Am I, though? Sophie wondered. She took a moment to imagine Keefe sitting on the bed with them right now, his ice blue eyes locked with hers, his beautiful blonde hair framing his face like a halo- wait, did she just call his hair beautiful? She quickly dismissed the thought. Definitely should never tell him I said that.

"Sophie, you just made a dreamy face. There's no way you don't like him," Biana persisted, shuffling closer. 

"No, Bi. And that's the last time we're going to talk about it. We better go downstairs and check if the boys and Linh are here yet." With that, Sophie headed towards the door, leaving Biana behind. She couldn't possibly have a crush on Keefe Sencen, could she? She thought even harder. Nope. It must have been the excitement and hormonal aftermath of her breakup with Fitz. The elves around her all the time had no business being so good-looking.

When Sophie and a deflated-looking Biana reached the living room downstairs, they found the boys arguing.

"She's not a toy to be fought over!" Keefe shouted at Fitz, but then realized that the girls had arrived. "What's going on?" Sophie asked, perplexed. She rarely witnessed fights between Fitz and Keefe.

"Nothing," they both mumbled before taking a seat on the couch next to a frustrated Dex, an exasperated Linh, and a bored Tam. Biana's eyes suddenly widened, and she changed the subject for which Sophie was grateful for.

"How about we play truth or dare?" she suggested, grabbing everyone's hands and sitting them in a circle on the floor. "I'll go first. I dare Tam to call his crush right now and tell them that he likes them, but it has to be on speaker."

For the first time in forever, Tam showed his fear. His face turned pale, and his hands trembled. Keefe and Dex couldn't contain their laughter, wheezing at Tam's expression. "Come on, bangs boy, I know you can do it!" Keefe managed to choke out.

With trembling hands, Tam pulled out his imparter, his gaze fixed on Biana for some reason.

"Hang on, I'm getting a call," Biana said, but when she answered, there was silence on the other end. Then Tam whispered, "I love you."

Biana, along with the rest of the group, gasped. (WHOEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED?)

But then Biana whispered back, "I love you too."

Tam blushed and looked at his lap. Biana took his hand and didn't let go for the rest of the game.

After a bit they got a bit bored. Biana gave all the boys makeovers, Sophie invited Silveny over, and they took turns flying with her. They also had a baking competition before getting ready for bed. As they walked towards their rooms, Keefe whispered in Sophie's ear, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow." 

...

She didn't really know what to say to that.

Well, that's practically it. My mom is begging me to go to sleep right now, so I should probably go. Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and follow me. Your support means the world to me. I really have to go now, so bye!

Ur_Bestie_Millie ❤