☁️Crossmare☁️

Thank you 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 for the request!

B : Nightmare

U : Cross

BI: Dream

IU : Killer

I needed work. My magic isn't going too well, and my friends Killer and Dream have done all they could. What is a magic exorcist without MAGIC?

Our demonic partners are supposed to come in tomorrow, and choose us. Our demonic partners help us in controlling our magic, and protecting us from certain demons we can't do ourselves. But in order for them to decide whether or not they want us, we need to demonstrate the magic skills we possess and have learned throughout the 5 years being here. After that you have one more year to get to know your partner and then if they want you, they give you a charm or create a spell that binds you forever to them. Easy enough, right?

Wrong.

I have only one skill, and that is summoning. I can summon anything, besides demons. Mainly because everywhere I go is a no demon zone except for 6 year students. Besides the school. And I am too busy with work during school to do anything about it.

Summoning a demon, I mean.

"Chill Cross! There's NO WAY you won't be chosen!" I say, looking at the down-souled skeleton.

"He's right, Cross. Everyone in this school adores you! I'm sure the demons will as well."

I thank my friends, but I know they're lying to make me feel better. There IS a way you won't be chosen, and NOBODY likes me. Besides Killer and Dream. Even then, I don't know if they really like me, or just want to hang around me for my mula. Oh well.

TIMESKIP

We are all lined up. Dream is next to me with Killer on the other side. I'm shaking. One by one, students get picked, till I'm the only one. There are no demons left. I sigh. Everyone's snickering and giggling. I run to the door bursting through it, crying all the way home. I slam my bedroom door behind me. No one's home. No one's ever home.

"ALL I WANT IS A FUCKING DEMON! ꪀׁׅᧁׁꪱׁׅ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻ ꪱׁׅժׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ᨵׁׅꪀׁׅꪱׁׅ ᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅᧁׁꪱׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅꪱׁׅƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ, υׁׅ ꩇׁׅ݊℘hׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ⨍υׁׅ ꩇׁׅ݊υׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅ ꪀׁׅꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅhׁׅ֮ᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׅzׁׅ֬ꪱׁׅᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅ ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮ ꩇׁׅ݊ꪱׁׅ ƙׁׅ֑υׁׅϐׁׅ֒ᨵׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒hׁׅ֮ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ⨍υׁׅtׁׅhׁׅ֮ꪱׁׅ ƙׁׅ֑υׁׅϐׁׅ֒ᨵׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒hׁׅ֮ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꪀׁׅᧁׁᨵׁׅƙׁׅ֑ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻ꯱ׁׅ֒ɑׁׅ֮ϐׁׅ֒ɑׁׅ֮ ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅꪀׁׅᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮zׁׅ֬ꪱׁׅ, υׁׅƙׁׅ֑υׁׅ⨍ɑׁׅ֮ ƙׁׅ֑υׁׅϐׁׅ֒ꫀׁׅܻ ꫀׁׅܻtׁׅhׁׅ֮υׁׅϐׁׅ֒ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅꪱׁׅ, ƙׁׅ֑ɑׁׅ֮ꪀׁׅᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅ ꩇׁׅ݊⨍ɑׁׅ֮ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅ ƙׁׅ֑ɑׁׅ֮ꪀׁׅᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ꪀׁׅꫀׁׅܻժׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ᨵׁׅꪀׁׅꪱׁׅ ⨍υׁׅtׁׅhׁׅ֮ꪱׁׅ ƙׁׅ֑υׁׅϐׁׅ֒ꫀׁׅܻƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ ℘hׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮ ꩇׁׅ݊ϐׁׅ֒ꪱׁׅ ƙׁׅ֑ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻzׁׅ֬ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮ᨰׁׅᨵׁׅ zׁׅ֬ɑׁׅ֮ ꩇׁׅ݊ꪱׁׅ, ꪱׁׅ. ϐׁׅ֒ꪱׁׅzׁׅ֬ɑׁׅ֮. ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅɑׁׅ֮."

I chanted and...something unexpected happened. But the weirdest thing... I didn't even KNOW what I had just said.

There was a flash of bright black light and I immediately knew it was a demon. I smiled like a maniac. My face however, immediately dropped when I saw what kind of demon it was.

He was HUGE. And I don't mean fat, I mean, tall, muscular, a skeleton, and... very tired. He looked as if he hadn't slept in days.

"Who...*Yawn*...summoned me?.." I said faintly. I looked down at the skeleton, who was staring at me with wide eyes. I did my search inside his soul and what I found astonished me. 

He had adopted human parents, who were never home. When they were, they were drunk and abused him. They were always cheating on each other, and beating the kid with bottles and... BATS? WHAT THE FUCK. Everyone hates him because he wasn't a god, or SUPER hot. Fucking dip, he's adorable as hell! His best friend dated his ex...usuals. And... all he really needed was a friend. One that actually loves him, and cares for him. Damn this bitch is sad. Imma stay with him.

"H-Hi?" I said, breaking him out of his trance. He looked at me, and all I saw was warmth and comfort. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Nightmare." I replied to him, speaking softly. He looked down at his hands. So cute yet so sad. The negativity was overwhelming, and I was already full. Anymore and I might burst. Must. Cheer. Up.

"That's a nice name..." I said. Hell, he DEFINITELY won't except me as a partner, so don't even try Cross...What he did next though almost made me cry.

He opened his arms.

For a embrace.

I hadn't had one in so long...

I leapt into his arms, crying, a sobbing mess.

He embraced me, hugging me tight. Suddenly, he teleported me in the bed, and lay my head down on the pillow. He was about to de-summon, but I held onto him, snuggling into his chest. His warmth felt so nice. Then, I went a little too far.

"HAH?" I exclaimed. He had taken of his shirt (he of course had bruises and cuts underneath) and his jacket, and went underneath MY shirt. I couldn't stay mad though, for he popped his head out of the top and squealed a little. So cute. I lifted his head up to face me and kissed him lightly. He was surprised, but melted in quickly, after a little while of light kisses, I nuzzled him and tried to make him as comfortable as possible. 

I'm guessing the reason he summoned me is because he only has one skill, which is in fact, EXTREMELY rare. Usually, some are born with two, or three skills. To find one with only one, means they have the power to summon GOD really. Being Lucifer's great-great-grandchild makes me a demon lord since birth, but not yet a demon prince. Being related to one though, makes me extremely hard to summon, and gives me a WHOLE LOT of work.

Anyways, I kept him close and snuggled him. "You. Are. Now. Mine." I said, kissing him lightly on the forehead. He squealed, and grabbed hold of my ribs lightly. Once he was soundly asleep, I surrendered as well. Man were some HUMANS GOING TO DIE TOMORROW.

Sorry if some of this was angsty. To me, a demon and a skeleton is kinda hard to not make a angst, but I did try to put fluff in there. I'll do a part two if 5 people request it. One where in the beginning there is a little angst, and the rest is just fluffy clouds. REALLY fluffy clouds. Like, no blood, abuse, nothing, just fluff. Anyways, have a great day!

999 words. Noice.