Ink x Nightmare Pt. 2

When we entered the castle, I was shocked to see how neat it was. We had entered through the throne room, and the throne itself was 20 ft up with stairs leading to it. The room itself was massive, with three 50 foot tall doors on either side, and a massive door behind us that reached almost to the ceiling. The ceiling that I couldn't see the top of. 

Nightmare called the gang to the throne room and all came. Might as well describe them to you, since you probably don't know these ones.

Killer - His eyes were fully black with a white pinprick in one eye that could change its shape into a heart, a circle, and a square, but it did not leak any black liquid unless he was going to fight. Right now, there was no liquid. He was wearing his jacket and white shorts with black stripes, and was the only one that had actual shoes on besides Cross. He seemed really tired.

Dust - He wore a hood that left a shadow covering the entirety of his face besides the faint glow of his eye lights. One eye was red with a black pupil, and the other was red with a blue pupil. He was wearing his jacket that was coated with dust and a tan-ish shirt along with black basketball shorts with white stripes. He was wearing fluffy pink slippers. He looked to be the most insane out of all of them, and I swear I can see the faint outline of another skull moving around his own...

Horror - He had a crack in his skull that took up the majority of it, but there was no blood. One of his eyes, on the opposite side of the crack, was completely black, with no sign of an eye ever being there. The only one had a red pinprick that seemed to shake a little. He was wearing a jacked with a fluffy hood and a bloody shirt, along with black basketball shorts with a white stripe. He was also wearing fluffy pink slippers, and he seemed to be extremely hungry.

Cross : Looks like a cow. I'm not joking, everything he wears is black and white. His outfit is kinda complicated to explain, so I'm not going to describe it. Just imagine cow colours. Anyways he seemed to have just gotten back from training, since his massive knife hadn't disappeared yet.

Error - Isn't here, and I don't want to talk about him.

Anyways, Nightmare said, "Here ya go...as promised. Don't kill him if you wanted him so bad."

I was confused as they all surrounded me, before Horror was the first to speak...

"Wanna try some of the food I cooked for lunch?"

Now I was really confused. Since when did these guys wanna feed me? I nodded anyways, since I know that from what Nightmare told me on the way here, he is a great cook.

Night was right. It was fucking delicious.

I gracefully praised the gods for the food I was eating and Horror over and over again, and he smiled with a slight tint of blush on his cheekbones from embarrassment, I think. I devoured all the leftovers, and even asked if there was more. He shook his head but couldn't stop smiling. It was so good.

Next, Dust just asked me a question. If I could see his brother. I just decided to point out the weird skull outline floating above his head, and he froze. He then whispered something to the skull and then told me to trace where it went with my finger. I said ok, and I pointed to it the entire time while it flew around the area. When the little game was over, he came to me, hugged me, and then said thanks. I don't know what he was saying thanks for, but I just smiled and nodded.

Lastly, Killer asked me to play some video games, in which I happily obliged. I was beating him, and he was beating me. It went back and forth until it ended with a tie. He seemed happy and I seemed happy with the results.

Suddenly, Nightmare called me to his office. 

I had called Ink to my office because it was my turn to spend time with him. I told Cross to go hang out with Killer instead, and he left trying to look sad, but I know he wasn't. I can sense his love for Killer, and as long as it doesn't get in the way of work, then I'm fine with it.

Ink entered my room as bold as ever.

"Did ya need something?"

"What do you think of books?"

Inks eyelights both turned in to stars.

"Well, I love sketchbooks, but I have a couple of reading books that I enjoy!"

"Like what?"

"The Princess and the Bride, Grimm's Fairytales, and Moby Dick just to name a few!"

"So you're into the classics?"

"I guess so..."

I stood up from my desk and went over to an empty wall in my office. I pressed my hand against the wall and the door retracted into the ground, showing a wonderful library full of books.

Inks eyes went wide and his eyes became stars.

"Pick a book, but remember to bring it back." 

"OF COURSE YOUR MAJESTY!" He yelled, running to the books and looking through them.

Your majesty? Not even the others would call me that...I felt my cheekbones growing warm and I knew I was blushing. Did he really think of me as a King? Well then, it's about time this 'King' gets his Queen~

Once Ink had grabbed his book we went back into my office and I teleported us both to my bedroom. He was surprised at first, and then his rainbow blush began to grow. I sat in the bed and used one of my tentacles to pull him onto bed, and then onto my lap. His blush grew while I flipped through the pages to get through the first story. He had picked Grimm's Fairytales because he said he hadn't finished it yet. And he wanted to read it with me, since one of the stories was pretty long and complicated. He thought that if I read it, then it would make more sense. It didn't make that much sense to me, but he thanked me later.

About 30 mins later he was asleep on my chest. He looked so adorable, you could just cuddle him into oblivion...which is what I did. I lay down in the bed and then pulled Ink closer to me, making sure that I didn't wake him up.He snuggled closer to me, in which I replied with kissing his skull. I saw his blush grow, so I knew he was t asleep. Fuck, what kind of stupid shit were you thinking! You should have sure he was asleep, or just don't do it at all!

He interrupted my thoughts by snuggling underneath my shirt. He had already taken off his entire top part besides his shirt, and was snuggling into me. SINCE WHEN THE FUCK DID HE TAKE HIS SHIT OFF?! I could care less, after all, he was still snuggling with me~. I made sure to hold him as close as possible. Can't have someone sneaking in and trying to steal him from me, now can we?

I then kissed his skull one last time, before succumbing to sleep...