Yandere!Dustberry

B : Dust

I : Swap

Just another day.

Just another kill.

I'll do anything for my little berry~

Ever since the first fight, we knew we were interested in each other. You might think I'M the extreme one, but it's HIS FAULT for wanting to hang out with me.

No it's not.

It'll NEVER be his fault.

EVER.

But, I've got to admit, he is adorable. His sweet little face, big round eyes... I'll do ANYTHING for him.

Anything...

They are underneath a cherry tree in Cherryblossom!Tale, and having a great time. Laughing, having a picnic, waiting until the stars cam out so they could watch them together. It was sunset, and Blue was lying on Dusts lap, half asleep. Dust was stroking his skull and staring out at the horizon.

I don't want this moment to end.

Me neither Blue...

Sadly though, I'll have to cancel tomorrows plans...

WHAT?! WHY?!

(InsertRandomName) is taking me out to dinner tomorrow, saying something like, what color diamonds to you like? How big is your finger? Stuff like that...

...

Dusty?

......

Dust?

.........

Murder?

I'll be right back darling~

And with that he killed (InsertRandomName). But little did he know, Blue had followed him.

Blue is MINE you piece of SHIT. I WONT LET ANYONE HAVE HIM. If I can't...NO ONE CAN...

D-Dusty?..

!

BLUE! I SWEAR, ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-

I love you too.

What?..

I love you, I always will. I promise. So please, stop killing my friends...They'll never have my soul like you do...

Sorry for a short shitpost! I promise I'll make something longer next time! If you want a reason/excuse, I've been super busy lately with signing up for stuff, researching, and a bunch more. Thank you lovely's for reading!

UoU OUT!

268 words. Not Noice...