Yandere!Ink x Innocent!Dream

Third POV:

Dream was sitting at his writing desk in front of the window, staring off into the forest behind it. He watched at a raindrop fell from the sky and landed on the grass with what he imagined to be a soft plop. And then, another fell, and another, and another, until it was down-pouring.

He loved these rainy days because whenever it rained Ink, Blue, and him had a game night, and he couldn't wait to see what tonight's was gonna be. It was always something fun, like Twister, or Monopoly, even if the others didn't agree that Monopoly was fun. Dream always lost, but he still loved the thrill of it.

Speaking of Dream, he watched as a raindrop slithered slowly down the window, while another raced to get ahead. Suddenly, the fast drop slowed down and the slower one bolted down even faster than the second. The first reached the finish line ( the window sill ) before the other could 'react'. Dream chuckled slightly at this, feeling empathy for the second raindrop, even if it wasn't a living thing.

Suddenly, the front door slammed open, and the sound of the pattering rain was heard outside. Blue screamed, which made Dream grab his bow from beside his desk and bolt out of his room. He quickly kept down the stairs, and drew his bow, only to find...Ink. Dream lowered his bow but Blue still looked terrified. He was shaking like a leaf, like Ink's appearance scared him.

"Blue...it's just Ink." Dream said, in a calming tone to relieve Blue. Blue relaxed a little, but tended right back up again when Ink took a step forward. He still looked terrified, so terrified that even Dream shivered. Dream wondered what seemed so scary about Ink. He was so nice...what quality would make him seem so terrifying?

"I'm going to change..." Ink said, and I nodded. He was soaking wet, and water was dripping on the floor. He teleported out of the room and I walked over to he kitchen to grab some paper towels. Suddenly, Blue fell to the floor, and, hearing the thump of him hitting the ground, Dream forgot all about his paper towel trip and ran to see if his friend was ok. Dream stared in horror. There wears a purple dart sticking out of Blue's neck, and blood slowly tackled out of his mouth.

"INK, COME QUICK! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" Dream shouted to him. Ink flew down the stairs, and Dream slightly blushed when he saw him. Ink was half naked, only wearing boxers and pants on, he didn't have a shirt. Dream knelt to the ground and started crying. Ink rushed over to comfort him, and sat down, pulling Dream into his lap and caressing his skull, putting Dream to sleep. Blue slowly dusted while Dream fell asleep peacefully.

'Perfect...Now Blues out of the way, AND Dream is cuddling into me. I'll make sure N O  O N E  touches my little sunfire...He's  A L L  M I N E...' Ink thought grinning evilly. He teleported Dream into bed, and snuggled him, falling asleep shortly after...