Nightmare x Y/N Pt.2

Hello my little UoUs! Here is another part to NmxY/N, and I hope you enjoy!

We were sitting at the dinner table, me right next to the host. I think. I wasn't entirely sure. But he seemed like the host because everyone seemed to cower before him. All the others called him boss, but I called him a nickname that I had picked up in my dreams. Nightmare. 

You see, Nightmare was this little white skeleton in a purple cloak who liked to pop up in my worst nightmares and read me stories. Funny ones, usually to help cheer me up. The thing is, this host is nothing like him, so I thought it'd be funny.

"Hey, Night, what's for dinner?"

I snickered at what I said but everyone else stared at me in shock. Including 'Nightmare'.

"How the hell do you know my name?.."

"What?.."

Was this guys name really Nightmare? What the fuck.

I looked around and everyone's expressions were the same. Just pure shock. The one who had tackled me earlier, Horror I think, put his elbow on the table and his hand on the crack in his skull. It was huge, a ginormous hole. The one that was Oil, I think, had his mouth wide open, one eye wide and the other sunset shaped. Black oil like tears streaked his face from his eyes which had no eye lights unlike his acquaintances. Powder, another weird named one, just had widened eyes, nothing else. The one that Night called Windows Vista was glitching, and was an all black skeleton like him. He also had tears, but they were blue, and he was sitting on string of the same color above the table. He had an impressed look on his face. There was one last skeleton that I didn't know, and he was like an Oreo. So I'll call him Oreo. Oreo was not surprised in any way, in fact, he almost looked a little happy. Almost.

I didn't expect the human to know my name. I thought that Passive might have entered their dreams to calm them down if their worst nightmares, but that was just a thought. I never thought he'd actually listen and help me out. Maybe he really IS useful...

I snapped out of my thoughts when Y/N asked again,

"Uhm...what's for dinner? Sorry for asking again but I'm REALLY HUNGRY."

As if on cue, their stomach growled. Cute. I snapped my fingers and a delicious meal was presented. Steak, chicken, salad, shrimp, fillet fish, and some vegan food just in case they were Vegan. Y/N eyed it all hungrily and I said, "Dig in."

Everyone immediately dove at the table, grabbing as much as they could. I sighed. Looking over towards Y/N I was surprised to see they hadn't leapt out of their seat too.

"You are hungry, right?"

"Yeah, but I only eat one thing."

Horror stared at his plate, waiting for human flesh to pop up. I gave him some and just as he was about to eat it Y/N jumped on the table and snatched it from him.

"He-!" Horror was about to scream but Y/N just nommed and sucked the blood from the meat, sitting on their legs. I've got to admit, it was adorable, but they should've told me they were a vampire or some shit before I prepared all of this food.

Y/N gave the meat back to horror and took a chicken leg, returning to their seat and biting into it.

"Why did you drink the blood before eating? Horror always saves it for last..." I said, trailing off.