First Game Of The Season🏀

The clock was ticking, and the crowd was on the edge of their seats. It was nearly half time, and UA had a 4 point lead. They were up against there greatest rivals, Shiketsu High School. Both schools were incredible for highschool basketball, but only so many student can get scholarships to Marvelous Central University. This game was not only the first game of the season, but the first home game as well.

Izuku was there for prep band, but he was happy to see Bakugou play. There were 23 seconds left before halftime, and Bakugou had intensive focus on the ball. The second defense tried to pass he'd be ready to strike. The guy defending him tried to bounce pass to post, but Bakugou was quick with his movements, stealing the ball just before post could come in contact.

He broke past the offense finally with only 5 seconds on the clock left. He dribbled just passed the half court line, 4 seconds. He planted his feet for a solid shot, 3 seconds. He propelled the ball in the air with near flawless form, 2 seconds. Nothing but net, just before the buzzer.

Deku sprung up and cheered, he was incredibly proud of him. Bakugou punched the air in victory, and caught Deku in the corner of his eye. He waved and flashed a smile for Deku. He immediately went back to his angered self once he looked back to his team. Deku's heart skipped a beat, he was very excited and got a smile from him.

"Midoriya, get your ass over here we've gotta play!" Jiro waved him over aggressively. "Stop grinning at your boyfriend." She loved to tease him.
"He's not my boyfriend, he's my best friend okay?" Deku sat down and flipped to the correct sheet music. He then picked up his flute and started playing.

Bakugou sat down on the locker room bench and started chugging water. Kirishima leaned on the wall near him and sipped his Gatorade.
"So Bakubro, you can smile." He grinned.
"What are you talking about Shitty Hair?" He gave him a side eye.

"You gave Midobro a smile, don't act like you didn't." Kirishima's grin was slowly growing.
"Okay, and?" Bakugou stood up and looked down at Kirishima. He didn't like when people poked fun at his friendship with Midoriya.
Kirishima put his hands up playfully.
"Okay Bakubro, I'll drop it." He walked away cautiously.

The court had a whole new atmosphere once everyone was in position. Such an intensity that it'd choke anyone who didn't take it dead serious. The second the whistle was blown the stands knew exactly who'd win.

Deku watched in absolute awe at Bakugou's raw skill. Todoroki came up from behind and sat down.
"God damn, Bakugou's ruthless on court isn't he?" Deku asked while focusing on the game.
"He's ruthless all the time, we'll almost. He's decent to you." Todoroki rolled his eyes. Deku looked at him with fake shock.
"Oh my god I would have never guessed." Deku laughed at the sarcasm and Todoroki joined in.

Bakugou was getting strung up with defense and looked into the crowd for a split second. His eyes were ment with Deku and Todoroki laughing. Usually this would be fine, but Todoroki's hand made it to Deku's knee. This enraged Bakugou and he stole the ball mid crossover.

The game was close, but UA won by a single point. Last minute Kaminari made an open lay up after sprinting with a ball after Kirishima passed it. The crowds exploded with cheers and whistles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading :)🏀
More coming soon💥