Coping Mechanism

Izuku ran out the door after Bakugou, following behind him to talk. He was losing him in the crowd, but he wasn't about to give up.
"Kacchan- Kacchan slow your ass down!! What did you do?!" Izuku was trying his best to cut through the crowd.

Bakugou pretended not to hear him and went straight to the lunch room to find Monoma.
(Y'all know how schools are, a slap on the wrist then your done💀💅)
He scanned the room and finally found him, but before he could take a step Izuku had grabbed his sleeve and tugged lightly.
"Kacchan, don't do it. You have to play in order to make it to state." Izuku was Bakugou's voice of reason, purely because he doesn't have one.

Bakugou looked at Izuku with an angry, sour face and scoffed. He turned back to the hallway.
"Deku stop that. Either you need to stop him from treating you this way or I will. Your choice." He looked at Izuku with a poker face to hide his concern. He hated that Izuku just accepted that he was being bullied and assumed he's the problem.
"He's just an asshole besides when I come out for real no one will be surprised." Izuku tried to laugh it off but Bakugou was still furious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School was over and Izuku was waiting for the bus. He would usually get a ride from Bakugou but when basketball rolls around he needs to take the bus after school. It was absolutely freezing outside, and the bus was running late.

"Midoriya! Hey it's freezing!" Todoroki was running up to Izuku, car keys in hand. "Do you want a ride home from me instead? It's to cold for this." Izuku was shivering at how cold it was, but he didn't want Bakugou to be mad. He didn't like Todoroki much, but after a second of mental ping pong he decided it was his best choice.

They ran to Todoroki's nice black Cadillac, getting inside and putting the heater on full blast.
"Thank you again Todoroki I can't explain how much I appreciate this." He looked around in his car. "Your car is so nice and expensive, how did you get it?" Todoroki just kinda snickered and smiled.
"My dad left his card unattended."

-basketball practice-

Bakugou was itching for a fight. He couldn't let it out on Monoma yet, but he'd let it out in the court instead. He walked out to the hoops a couple minutes before practice and took some shots. First he'd do a lay up, then a free throw. He'd move on to 3 pointers then a half court shot.

Kirishima sat his stuff down on the bleachers and watched as Bakugou did his thing. Denki sat his stuff next to Kirishima's.
"Damn, Bakugou looks pissed. He's planting his feet way to harshly." Denki playfully sounded scared.
"We're gonna have such a great practice, especially when we scrimmage if he's not on our team." Kirishima sighed in acceptance and started stretching.

All Might busted through the door exactly on time. His face was tired and angered, but he still kept his smile. He explained the practice and told them to get to it.
"Come on Bakubro guard me!" Kirishima was taking one for the team. Bakugou was only a bit taller than Kirishima, but it was just enough to be intimidating.

Kirishima started dribbling from the three point line to Bakugou, cautious and swift with his movements. He tried to fake out Bakugou by moving one side then crossing the ball to his other hand, but he moved his eyes before the ball. Bakugou caught this and stole the ball. This is going to be a long practice.