What kind of love?

Bakugou was killing it at practice, his accuracy and aggression on court was terrifying yet impressive.
"Okay, water break then we'll finish up practice." All Mights voice boomed through the gym. Bakugou scoffed and walked to his stuff.

Kirishima sat by him and laughed exhaustedly.
"You're intense dude, more so than usual. Anything happen today?" Bakugou looked up at him and glared.
"Monoma decided to be a problematic little bitch boy today." Kirishima now understood.
"Ah I see. You must love Midobro if it's got you that mad, huh?" Bakugou looked confused and suprised. He never thought of Izuku that way. "As a friend, of course." Kirishima added.

Bakugou punched Kirishima's arm not so playfully and got back on court. Everyone followed resistantly.
They finished the practice with some free throws. His head was flooded with thoughts now. He never really put thought into who he liked, like ever.

He walked into the locker room in a daze, his mind was swarmed by fog. He grabbed his stuff and went directly out the door. He felt his steps become greater and greater until he was full running to his car. He fumbled his keys and got in quickly.

Once he slammed the door he released a breath he didn't know he was holding. He set his arms on top of the steering wheel and rested his head on his arms. He didn't know what was happening to him. It was like a million butterflies were in his stomach, but there wings were ice.

There was a small knocking on his window. He shifted his head and looked out the side of his eyes. Kirishima waves from the outside. Bakugou groaned and rolled the window down.
"What do you want Shitty Hair?" He scowled at him.

"Bro you alright? You looked totally dead in the locker room." Kirishima leaned into the window.
"I'm fine dumbass, just tired." He started rolling up his window.
"Wait!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Do you have a thing for Midobro?" Bakugou looked at him, his face twisting from emotion to emotion. "It's okay if you don't know, I just figured I'd ask because Todoroki's been getting awful close to him. If you're gonna make a move you need to now." Kirishima frowned. Bakugou's expression suddenly changed, his face was angry, but his expression was full of pain.

"I have to know how I feel before I can do anything." He put his keys in the ignition. "Go to your car idiot you're letting my heat out."

Bakugou slammed his bedroom door shut and laid face down in his bed. He wanted to make it make sense. On one hand, he never really though he liked anyone that way, and on the other he would do anything for Izuku, but does that mean he likes him like that. He yelled swear words into his pillow until his lungs hurt.

"What's all the fuss bra-" His mom opened the door and saw him. "What's the matter asshat?" She leaned against the door frame.
"None of your business old hag. Now get out I need to rest." He clenched his teeth. Hearing his mother submerged him in a whole new wave of emotions.
"Don't call me that jackass, I'm making pot stickers, come get some if you'd like." She slammed the door behind her.

His phone started buzzing. Izuku was FaceTiming him. He answered, but tried not to speak. His voice was shaking.

"Hey Kacchan! Can I come over? I know it's late but my moms working late and said it's cool if I sleep over." Izuku smiled brightly. Bakugou smiled at his sweet smile.
"Yeah it's cool, you need me to pick you up?" His voice stumbled a bit.
"No I'll just walk." Bakugou shook his head.
"Absolutely not I'm picking you up. Pack up and I'll be there in 5." He hung up on Izuku.