Post Game Dinner

Bakugou was absolutely starving after the game, but he had to drop off Deku before he could get any food. Bakugou walked out of the locker room looking for the greenette. Deku was still on the bleachers gathering his band stuff, so Bakugou put his bags down and came up to help.

"Hey nerd, need some help?" He grabbed the music stand and started for the band room. Deku's mouth went flat and he just grabbed the rest of his stuff and followed behind. Bakugou swung the band room door open and put the music stand down. He waited impatiently for Deku to put up everything he needed too.

"Kacchan, you were absolutely amazing out there. Especially the half court shot." A light blush spread across Bakugou's face.
"Whatever Nerd, I could do that with my eyes closed." He acted like it was no big deal but he was excited as hell with himself for making it. Deku gave him a disappointing look and just rolled his eyes playfully.
"Come on Deku, I'm your ride home." He started jogging down the hallway and laughing. Deku broke into a full sprint to pass him, and succeeded by a lot.
Deku was a sprinter for track, his main events being 200's and 400's. He dominants in 100's though.

They finally made it to Katsuki's truck and hopped inside. It was freezing outside, but no snow yet. Deku was shivering, but Bakugou was always hot.
(Stop it, horny jail.)

"You want my jacket? You're shivering pretty bad." Bakugou started the truck and blasted the heat. Deku nodded as best as he could. He started rustling through his truck for the coat.
"Have you eaten today?" He grabbed the coat and handed it to Deku. Deku looked downward as he put on the coat.

"Dammit Deku, we've talked about this. You need to eat okay? Please, I know it's not easy but for fucks sake at least breakfast." He clenched the steering wheel and bite the inside of his cheek. He'd never admit it, but thinking of Deku getting like that ever again brings him to tears.

"You're having dinner with me before I leave your home." He started pulling out of the parking lot. "No exceptions." His tone was serious and angered, just to mask how he truly felt.

He pulled into the small driveway of Izuku's house behind Inko's little red car. They got out of the car and went inside...