g a y

Izuku and Bakugou stumbled out of his bedroom, giggling and smiling from ear to ear. Mitsuki watched them from the kitchen and grinned at there idiotic laughing. She was cooking breakfast, but she couldn't help but want to tease her sun.

"So, what's the deal with you too?" She looked down to her pan, biting her lip to contain a laugh.
"What do you mean, hag?" Bakugou glared at her.
"Friends don't casually cuddle, or share beds, or hold hands in there sleep." She flipped a pancake over. Bakugou looked at Izuku, noticing how red he was.
"Um- well-" Izuku tried to speak but came out with nothing. He looked away and his entire body was turning shades of pink. Bakugou was blushing as well. Mitsuki rolled her eyes.
"You two are hopeless." Bakugou glared at her, a sense of embarrassed hatred filling his eyes.
"Whatever hag we gotta go." He grabbed his and Izuku's backpacks and rushed out the door. Izuku followed behind.
"Wait I'm making brea-" the door shut mid sentence.

Izuku shut the car door and stayed silent. Bakugou looked to him and sighed.
"Hey nerd... I'm sorry about that. My mom's a bit much sometimes." His mind was racing with anxiety and confusion at what he was feeling. He felt so lost, but he knew deep down that what he suspected was true. "Deku, can I be honest with you?" Bakugou kept his sight straight ahead, avoiding Izuku's eyes. 

"Kacchan you can tell me anything, I've been you're friend for years." Friend. That word pained Izuku more than he thought it would. His heart yearned for Bakugou but he thought he could never want him back. Bakugou hung his head and took a deep breathe. "Izu, I- I don't know what's happening to me. You've know me since we were toddlers, and you know I've never liked anyone. Recently, I-" He took a sudden sharp breathe from his anxiety. Izuku took Bakugou's hand and start rubbing his thumb in circles on his hand. Bakugou looked at him, his crimson eyes threatening his eyes. 

"Izu, I think..." He hesitated. "I think I like guys. I never really liked girls ever, but there's this guy I think I like but I don't know..." He looked away from Izuku, tears falling from his face. Izuku tightened his hold on him comfortingly and smiled, which quickly faded when he processed what he heard. "Do you mind me asking who that person is?" Bakugou looked at him, his expression scared and nearly saddened. "Izu..." he whispered, his usually powerful voice hollowed. It all finally clicked for Izuku. He didn't believe it, he couldn't. 

"Kacchan- are you serious? You're not playing with me?" Bakugou looked at him, entangled his hand with his, and finally looked him in his eyes. "Izu, I would never. I- I think I like you." Izuku noticed the tears hanging in his eyes as he noticed Bakugou's ever so nonchalant sobbing. He reached his hands up to his face, cupping it as he wiped away his tears. "Kacchan, what if I told you that..." He took a second to think,  that I like you too."

Bakugou face started contorting with pain, relief, and happiness. He was happy and relieved that Izuku liked him, yet pain at the thought of hurting him if he was wrong ate away at his thoughts.

"If that's the case... what are we?"