Copycat Extra

School was always hell for Izuku. His size and the fact he's a band kid didn't help, but Bakugou would help if he heard about it. Well, I don't know if helps the right word.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT DEKU EXTRA?!" He grabbed Monoma's collar and shoved him into the lockers. Bakugou's grip tightened with every second ticking by.

"I said that he's a faggit. I said that he's a queer for his 'best friend' Bakugou." He said mockingly.
"SHUT THE HELL UP COPYCAT BEFORE-"
"Young Bakugou I believe this is enough. Monoma you're going to Principal Nezu's office, now." All Might stepped in just before it could get ugly. "Let him go, or you won't be able to play."

Bakugou gave him a nasty look and let go. He grabbed his bag and tried to control himself from going back. He knew Izuku was gay but he wasn't out to anyone but him, even his mother. Monoma spreading that about him under speculation is gross enough, but it's even worse because it's true and he's not ready to come out.

Bakugou swung the door of his math class open and slammed down his backpack. He sat down at his desk next to Izuku's. Mr. Aizawa just rolled his eyes and shut the door again.
"What is todays temper tantrum, problem child?" He honestly couldn't care less but he loved bullying his student.

"That little bitch Monoma needs to learn how to shut his big ass mouth before I do it for him." Izuku looked over with a concerned look on his face. "And he needs to learn to stop with the rumors." Izuku understood now, and was more frightened by it.

"Bakugou stop cursing, we've talked about this."
Bakugou scoffed and just leaned backward in his chair. Aizawa ignored him and continued teaching.

-before-

Izuku entered his first class this morning, being greeted by snickers and whispers. He didn't know why until Todoroki found him during passing period. He pulled Izuku to the side.
"Monoma started a rumor that you're gay, he's told everyone." The color in Izuku's face flushed away. "If you mind me asking, is it true?" Todoroki tried to sound as non-offensive as possible, he was just trying to see his chances with him.

Izuku tried to play it cool but he could feel his breathing speed up and his eye twitching.
"I need to get some air. Don't follow me." He started developing tunnel vision and tried to run to the bathroom. He made it, dropped his bag, and slammed a stall door behind him.

The panic had fully set in at that point. Izuku was in a haze, nothing but the fear and pain felt real. The bell had ran and class was in session, so there was no one else. His body was trembling and tears were streaming from his face.

Izuku tried his hardest to silence himself when he heard the bathroom door open and aggressive foot steps. The person had stopped just in front of his stall, lightly knocking.
"Deku, are you in there? It's me." The voice sounded like he ate gravel.
"Ka-Kacchan?" Izuku stuttered harshly. Izuku undid the lock, fumbling around his own finger.

Bakugou stepped inside and held his arms out, he knew better then to force a hug on anyone when there in this state. Izuku stumbled into his arms sobbing and gasping for air.
"Deku, I know you're panicking right now but I need you to focus on your breathing, okay? Come on." He went though some breathing exercises and it calmed Izuku down a bit.

"Okay, what happened?" Bakugou held Izuku close, he was still trembling in his arms.
"A rumor abo- about me being gay is spreading, andimnotreadytocomeoutitstheworstthingtohapp-"
Bakugou looked down at him.
"Who the fuck started it?" He spoke through his teeth.
"Monoma." Izuku mumbled under his breath. Bakugou gently let him go. He then proceeded to open the stall door and get Izuku to the sink.
"Look Izu get yourself calm, alright? Calm yourself and go to class. Don't speak to anyone, ignore anyone who tries to speak to you. I'll see you soon, I've got a bastard to deal with." Bakugou started for the door.
"Kacchan wait-" He was already out the door before he could continue.

-present-

Izuku waited restlessly in his seat for the bell to ring, it was lunch soon, so he could talk to Bakugou about what happened. He didn't know what he did to Monoma, he wanted to fight his own battles not Bakugou do it for him.

Bakugou was fuming with rage. He didn't care that All Might was his coach he wanted to hurt Monoma. He wanted to kill the bastard. He tried to slow his breathing but the thought of Monoma's face enraged him further.

The bell rang and Bakugou rushed out the class room, Izuku dashing after him.