Its cold

He pulled into Izuku's driveway and ran up to the door. He banged on the door, it was freezing outside. Izuku opened the door and greeted him with a warm smile.
"Kacchan come in, you'll catch a cold!" He grabbed Bakugou's sleeve and tugged it lightly, as to lead him inside.

"I know it's cold, that's exactly why I'm not letting you walk." Bakugou looked at Izuku, and wondered what he was feeling for him. He made him feel warm inside, but also anxious and excited all at once. He couldn't possible like him like that, could he?

-at Bakugou's house-

"I'm sorry about my bed, I still have my crappy small one. If you wanna sleep on it I'll sleep on the floor." Bakugou started making a cot on the floor.
"Actually Kacchan, if it's alright with you- you know what never mind." He looked down in embarrassment.
"Do you want to... share the bed? If you want to I'd understand it's cold as hell in here too." Bakugou smiled at him. Izuku was kinda shocked, he thought he'd hate the idea, and the fact he thought the same confused him.

"Sorry, is that wierd?" Bakugou was feeling embarrassed from his assumption. Izuku walked up to him and blushed a little.
"No, it actually sounds nice." He became a bit more red. "Plus I'm tired, so the extra warmth would help." He laughed exhaustedly.

Bakugou was turning bright red. He was nervous yet excited. They laid down back to back, but that didn't last long. Izuku started shaking, so Bakugou turned around.
"Hey Izu, would you mind if I like- I don't know... cuddled you I guess? Your obviously freezing and my blood just runs warmer." He felt stupid asking, he thought he knew the answer.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind." He giggled softly. He mumbled under his breath, "I wish you'd understand I want you..." Bakugou thought he heard it correctly, but he thought he was just tired.

He wrapped his arms around him, then adjusted him to were he's laying his head on his chest. He pulled him in just a bit closer.

Izuku was smiling wide and blushing hard. His lungs were filled with the smell of caramel and sweat, but he didn't care because it was Bakugou. He was comforted by his smell, good or bad. Bakugou's arm was over his, his hand close to his.

Bakugou was asleep at this point, but Izuku slowing wrapped his pinky around his. Subconsciously Bakugou wrought there hands together, leaving Izuku absolutely flustered. It took all his strength to not celebrate physically.

Mitsuki opened the door quietly, peeking in to check in the boys. She looked and was confused, but thought it was cute. She shut the door and just smiled for her son. She'd never admit it, but she loved the bastard, and would never judge him.

-5:30 am-
Bakugou woke up smiling, and looked down to see Izuku. His eyes trailed off and saw his hand in Izuku's. He was confused, but ever so slightly tightened his grip. He loved Izuku, but he didn't think it was in this way. He wasn't sure it's that way either.

"Hey Izu, wake up. I know it's early but we've got places to be." He ruffled his hair as an attempt to wake him gently.
"The suns barely out," Izuku whined. "Just five more minutes." He dug his face into his chest thinking it was a pillow. He inhaled and was met with Bakugous scent. He froze in terror.

He sprung up and held his breath out of embarrassment. He dug his face into his hands.
"OhmygodImsosorryIdidntrealizeitwasyourchestaaaahah" Bakugou just stared at him, a smile pulling at his lips.
"It's fine loser I'd dig my face into my chest too if I had the chance." A cocky grin spread across his face.
Izuku started snickering and cupped his mouth.
"What's so funny?" Bakugou was confused.
"It's just-" He started wheezing. "You love to stick your face in a man's chest?" A like blush spread across Bakugou's face.
"That's not- um... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" He crossed his arms and turned his head in spite. Izuku laughed harder. Maybe he did like him like that...