Ending the storm

(Your POV)

This is ridiculous, is this what it's like to fight these guys on even power levels? Okay now is not the time to be petty, the fact that I'm fighting them is calming them down a bit so they won't go at each other. I should try and knock them both out or hold them down. But I don't have anything like that man this sucks.

'Hehehehe, you know it would be a sinch if you just let me do it.'- ???

"You shut up."- (y/n)

'Oh come on, I'll make it quick and clean. You know I can do it hahaha.'- ???

"Shut up! I don't need your help!!"- (y/n)

Why is he in my freaking head now!? He's supposed to be locked up, why's this happening to me?

"Worry, are you alright?"- Yuzuru

"I'm fine don't worry about me and just stop trying to kill each other."- (y/n)

"Will you stop! This needs to be done!"- Kaguya

"Why!? You two don't need to become one all you need to do is just talk it out!"- (y/n)

"Negative talking isn't going to work here."- Yuzuru

"And why not!?"- (y/n)

"Because it just can't!"- Kaguya

"No, your wrong I get to decide the winner of this duel that hasn't changed!! Do you hear me!? The true Yami will be chosen by me!! I've made my decision! And I chose the both of you!"- (y/n)

"What are you stupid!?"- Kaguya

"Scorn that that answer is entirely absurd."- Yuzuru

"That maybe true but, that's my answer. You both have your own separate strengths but, neither of you are more deserving than the other. So it's impossible to pick! Kaguya you love Yuzuru more than she loves herself! And you feel the same way too Yuzuru!"- (y/n)

"I..............it just."- Kaguya

"There is a way for you to actually exist and be happy. The only drawback is that you won't have your spirit powers. The both of you just need to be sealed at the same time."- (y/n)

"Dout that won't work."- Yuzuru

"Yes it will... I care about the both of you and I can't choose."- (y/n)

I need to think, this is just going to keep going in circles. If I don't act now then these two will just keep fighting and still it kills the both of them. So I don't really have a choice.

"(Y/n)!!!"- Shido

I look down to the mainlands and I saw Shido standing on the beach with Tohka. Perfect timing too, maybe he can help me out. I quickly flew down to him and started to explain what was going and asked him if he had taken care of the robots. He said he was able to get them all and trade a few blows with that blonde woman.

"What about here? How are those two?"- Shido

"No idea, they seem to be talking it out now. By the way you mind explaining to me why you've been lieing to everyone?"- (y/n)

"Huh? What are you talking about?"- Shido

"That sword in your hand. Not to mention your appearance, following up with the fact that you're just leaking with the spirit power."- (y/n)

"Well, it's probably from Tohka and the others. I mean remember I do have them sealed."- Shido

"I'm yeah but, I'm not sensing them."- (y/n)

"Sensing?"- Shido

"Oh right I don't think I told you. I kind of have this little ability that allows me to sense Spirit energy. When we first met I was a bit hostile because I sensed Spirit energy on you and not to mention that I was in a bad mood."- (y/n)

"😑Yeah I remember you held a sword to my neck."- Shido

"And I apologized! Anyway back on track. What I'm sensing from you right now feels more so of you. So it's possible...your a spirit now."- (y/n)

Our conversation got cut short cuz we saw another airship and seemed to be coming straight at use.

Timeskip

All's well that ends well I guess. You finally managed to get everything settled and it looks like these two finally decided to both live. Couldn't really ask for a better ending but, there's still one thing that's concerning me.

The fact that he's trying to claw his was back out.

"(Y/n)."- Kaguya

"Huh."- (y/n)

"You alright you seemed to space out."- Kaguya

"Yeah my bad. Just happy that you guys finally decide to stop fighting and live together like sisters."- (y/n)

"Question: am I right to assume that if we kiss Shido we'll have our powers sealed?"- Yuzuru

"Yep that's right so you might want to do it at the same time."- (y/n)

From the looks on their faces it seemed like they had something else on their minds. This was the conclusion both me and Shido came up with. If he sealed both of them at the same time then neither one of them would disappear.

"But what if..........hm."- Kaguya

"Hm?"- (y/n)

"Distraction: can you close your eyes for a second I have something for you."- Yuzuru

"I heard that distraction part but, I don't see why not."- (y/n)

Doing as she said I closed my eyes and I slightly held out my hand just in case the something she wanted to give me was small.

"Hey what are you doing!?"- Kaguya

'Hm?'- (y/n)

Hearing Kaguya's voice I felt that I would assume was Yuzuru's hand in mine when I opened my eyes. As I did the first thing that happened was Yuzuru started to kiss my lips and then intertwine her fingers with mine. It started to just get cought in the moment and kisses back. However Kaguya came up and pulled her away taking over the kiss for a bit until she pulled away.

"My question was what if Shido wasn't the first person we want to kiss!?"- Kaguya

"Follow up: we want you to be the first person we kiss."- Yuzuru

"I...uh...."- (y/n)

"Confession:.... I love you."- Yuzuru

"H-hey! I'll have you know I love him too! Not to mention I'm one of the driver's seat right now so I should confess first!"- Kaguya

"In that case move over."- Yuzuru

Is this what my life is going to be like now? I think it's just finally got a full glimpse of how Shido feels when he's dealing with Tohka and Origami. Not to mention I can't believe I just got my very first kiss.

(Well there you go after a while you finally get a new chapter. And I swear to God if any of you type anything about "update soon" or anytime about putting out more chapters I will mute you.)