😐Really talk😐

Okay guys this really isn't a chapter and before you start freaking out and just go "oh this isn't important" I'm just going to keep talking. And if you are one of those people that are like that then you're not really a fan.

so I have been seeing that all of you guys are liking my book and to that I want to say thank you very much I really appreciate it. And I thank you guys who leave comments cuz that's actually showing me I'm doing a good job and you guys actually give your opinions.

And today I'm just here to tell you guys about myself. And going to tell you a little bit of something else that might shock you. So I'm going to give you guys a top 5 or less things I'm not really a big fan of list. and I also ask that you guys don't try to report me or flag me just because what I'm going to say next might offend some of you, cuz keep in mind guys these are my opinions so if you get hurt by them don't be Petty and just want me gone. Or try and troll me cause that's happened to me before and I have seen it been done.

___________________________________

1) Harem fanfics

Now hearing this you guys might be a little shocked cause I'm making a Date Alive book and this is pretty much a harem Central anime but it's different.

You guys are familiar with the rooster teeth at Rwby right. Well this is a good example for me to explain why I don't like harems.

To start off you have this one guy who starts off as a regular person but then as you get further into the story every girl and I do mean EVERY GIRL starts to get feelings for the guy including the bad ones. When I see that it just gets me angry cause their not really like the character for the character... They're just liking him because he's attractive.

In this book I'm pretty sure you guy's have notice that Yoshino and Yoshinon really like the reader but that's only cuz he treats them like their family just like Shido does but the reader treats them like sisters. So that's a big difference between just liking him to like him and actually liking him cause of what he's done.
___________________________________

2) Overpowered Reader/mary Sue

Again I'm going to use Rwby as a reference cuz you usually see this BS in there or HighSchool DxD or Dragon Ball Z.

Now this gets on my nerves because not only is there no developments but there is also a character walking around saying that he doesn't have any flaws and trying to be to appart with the main story. Like rwby yeah this one guy who has like a crap ton of weapons and abilities but you hardly see him use them. He only uses them because he wants to BS or just kill something else.

Like say the character Cardinal from rwby. I won't say that the fact that someone can easily beat them isn't true, but it's the fact that say the Mary Sue tells them off and they all just rethink their ways and stops bullying. And keep in mind these guys still picked on people when they got there asses kicked.

Not to mention this also goes under harems because seeing as the reader can do anything. And he's actually been with the villains you're pretty much saying you played both sides and where evil at a time. And the fact that you try to pass that off as a likeable is just annoying. And he looks down on others for their mistakes
___________________________________

3) Bullshit'ers

In my anime me book I made a chapter where my character Raitora was taken over by some kind of opposite side of himself. And easily defeated three dudes at the same time, now that's fine because the person who took over his body has all the same memories he does and my Raitora character trains alot. but then one person came out of nowhere and tried to say that they can easily overpower him. Keep in mind this person always act super fragile and very shy and easily scared and wounded not to mention has no combat experience once so ever. Then when I said that my character stab them the person made their characters say "pathetic bitch" and before that they said my character doesn't have the guts to kill them but just witnessed mine just get done beating the living crap out of three guys at the same time. And then when the person gets to my PM's they say that their character walks in beating and bloody limping with a purple neck. And this really pisses me of cause so you want to act tough and talk trash when we're in a comment box where anyone can see but now that we're somewhere private where no one can see what you write you want to act fragile.

It's even worse when you have another person just giving themselves extra shit when they put in no work at all. Like say oh I can control water, but then out of nowhere you say you can copy the abilities of anyone else you want and can do it perfectly. Or like you can snap you fingers and can make something appear out of nowhere. That's just lazy and stupid and then you say you can get multiple girls and they all want you.

___________________________________

So that's pretty much it guys and if your still here after this long don't worry I'm working on my book and it'll probably be undated tonight in my time or tomorrow cuz I'm working on a Bleach book if you're interested cool.... I also have a my hero academia book out right now and need you to comment on it so I can start it... anyway remember this is just my opinions and I would respected if you all respected my opinions...true you can dislike them if you want but don't think I'll care you you try and start something I'll just delete your comment and if you try to send PM's to me well I'll just show everyone how petty you are