The Beach

(no one's POV)

It is currently morning time, with both Shido and (y/n) in a room talking about his next move. Not only that but (y/n) was changing into swim trunks trying to get his mind off of what happened last night.

(Now for anyone who agrees with me when I say....... you will never forget something like that.... especially if your close to getting laid)

"So what was with all the noise last night?"- Shido

"I don't want to talk about it!!!"- (y/n)

"Okay okay I'm sorry."- Shido

"No I'm sorry I didn't mean to bite your head off. But, if I'm going to be straight with you I'm starting to see what you go through with Tohka and Origami."- (y/n)

"😓 That bad huh?"- Shido

"Yeah, at least the beach will be a nice change of past so what's Reine's plan?"- (y/n)

"She's going to give the two of them ear peaces so she can control what they do. And you'll have one too so all you have to do it pretend you don't know about them."- Shido

"Oh okay I can do this."- (y/n)

He might of said that but at the back of his mind he was having serious doubts about the whole thing. Cause come tomorrow he's going to have to choose one of them to disappear, anyone would be down knowing that. Plus he couldn't stop thinking about what happened all last night, why where they acting so different then normal?

"Are you okay man, you know you can tell me anything right."- Shido

"*Sigh* Honestly dude, I'm not 100% sure I can do this. This whole deciding who gets delivered die thing, I can't do that to any of them."- (y/n)

"Hey now come on. Remember what you told me, you said you did this because of me (y/n) when I heard that I was ready to try and convince you to not do this. But, you convinced me to let you do this if you haven't noticed I can be pretty stubborn at times when there's only two options. If you managed to do that I'm sure whatever you choose next will be the right thing. And whatever you choose I'll support you full on, after all your like the brother I've never had."- Shido

"Awe, thanks man.... you know what I want to try something."- (y/n)

(Y/n) stands up and summons his sword sword and holds it by the holy upside down and holds it out to Shido.

"Your giving me your sword?"- Shido

"What no, this is like a brotherhood thing knights used to do. My hand starts first and then you put yours on top of mine."- (y/n)

Doing as he said Shido grabs hold of the hilt then (y/n) puts his other hand on it. There was no more room for Shido to put his other hand on it so he just put his hand on the ending of the hilt.

"From this day forward you Shido Itsuka and I (y/n) Cancio are now brothers by the sword. We will fight together and honor each other as the years go by, for this oath is unbreakable, and to break this oath is to break our bond. Do you except?"- (Y/N)

"I do."- Shido

"Now to seal it we both need to slam the sword into the ground."- (y/n)

"Right."- Shido

And with that the both of them slammed the sword into the ground and their brotherhood was formed.

Time Skip (Your POV)

"Okay (y/n), you can do this! Yes yes yes yes you can win! You feel great you can do this aaaaaaaaah!!!"- (y/n)

'What are you doing?'- Reine