A weird day

(your POV)

It's been about 6 days since I've met Shido and started to live with him. Well with him is a bit of an over exaggeration I kind of live right next to him in this apartment that was built specifically for spirits thanks to his adopted little sister Kotori and her organization called Ratatoskr. It's weird cause, Kotori feels like a little sister to me...and I don't mean how she has feelings for Shido way... I guess it's cause she's a flame spirit just like me and our personalities kinda mix. I was just brushing my teeth, in my black shorts and red shirt, normal daily routine that was until I felt an explosion go off.

"The hell!?"- (y/n)

I ran out of my home to go down stairs and saw Shido running to the same place I was.

"You heard and felt that too right!?"- (y/n)

"Yeah do you know what happened!?"- Shido

"I was going to find out just like you!"- (y/n)

The 2 of us ran into one of the apartments in the building and opened another door. Upon doing that I saw a girl with very long, dark-purple hair usually tied back with a ribbon of sorts, and matching dark purple eyes with white irises. This is Tohka Yatogami the first spirit Shido ever managed to seal.

 This is Tohka Yatogami the first spirit Shido ever managed to seal

"Tohka what's wrong!?"- Shido

"Oh Shido...look."- Tohka

Tohka started to turn around showing us a notebook that looked to be all wet with juice. Wait isn't that Shido's notebook, yeah I remember she wanted to use his note cause he's behind in a class.

"I'm sorry, accidentally got the notes you let me borrow dirty."- Tohka

"What?"- Shido

'Wait a second.'- (y/n)

"I lost control when I thought you would hate me for it."- Tohka

Tohka tightened her grip on the notebook and started to cry a bit with some of her spirit powers coming out making the building shack again.

'😱Is she serious!? She honestly thinks Shido would be mad at her for something so trivial!? I mean he did say she was sensitive but damn dude I didn't think he meant this sensitive!!'- (y/n)

"Tohka calm down I'm sure he won't hate you!!"- (y/n)

"But I ruined it."- Tohka

"He's right Tohka I won't hate you over something like that!"- Shido

"R-really?"- Tohka

Her spirit powers started to go down and everything stops shacking. Until we both felt a cold blast of air hit us from behind making the us turn around and see another door was freezing. I'm pretty sure I know who that is.

"I got this one!"- (y/n)

I ran to the door and opened it to see a young, cute girl at about 13 to 14 years of age with blue eyes and long curly blue hair in a bath towel. This would be yoshino the second spirit Shido sealed.