Don't touch me there!

(Your POV)

To keep this brief after the hold me jumping over the wall thing I managed to make it back to my room for a little bit. Talk to Shido, switch my regular clothes out for these robes we got and then just went straight to my bed and layed down for few. Sadly That's not how my night was going to end, it didn't take long for me to hear the sound of the door opening to see both Kaguya and Yuzuru walking in with their robes. Okay here we go what crazy thing are they going to do this time. I really should have kept my mouth shut cuz without any warning Kaguya started to crawl under trying to cuddle me but I stopped her.

"What are you doing?"- (y/n)

"Hehe, sharing a bed with you. After all my kinswoman told you might enjoy it."- Kaguya

"Your kinswoman!?"- (y/n)

Who the hell could of told her that, I highly doubt Reine told her. Before I could even think I felt something wet on my neck, my eyes widened and it turned seeing Yuzuru with her tongue out. Wait did she just freaking lick me!?

"Question, is this to your liking (y/n) if not I could always lick somewhere else."- Yuzuru

'What the hell is going on since when did she get all kinky and doing this stuff!? Wait a minute sleeping in the same bed, and licking in different places...... Tohka and Origami!!!'- (y/n)

I should have known those 2 where behind some of this! Those 2 are behind this no way Reine wouldn't tell them that. Before I could have another thought Kaguya was getting really close to my, area.

"Hey stop that Kaguya!"- (y/n)

The covers pulls back to show Kaguya face, and all I have to say is oh my God I can't even.

"*Blushes*..... I-I didn't say that."- (y/n)

"Then what is it then? Do you really like Yuzuru more? Or am I just not attractive to you?"- Kaguya

Why does it seem like she's taking this on a personal level. I get she's trying to get me to fall for her but it this a bit more. Just an hour ago she couldn't even seduce me in the bath while we're naked, and now she's this? Apart from that Yuzuru hasn't tried to do anything in fact I don't even feel her behind me. I looked around until I spotted one of the strap from the Rob's on the ground, it's not mine and Kaguya was still in hers so that means.

 I looked around until I spotted one of the strap from the Rob's on the ground, it's not mine and Kaguya was still in hers so that means

"Question, (Y/n) I'm getting a bit cold can you please warm me?"- Yuzuru

'Oh sweet jesus.'- (y/n)

Before I could even answer Yuzuru started to crawl under the cover and I felt her undo the black strap From my robe. When she finished I felt her hand on my stomach and felt something soft on my epigastric region making me let out a very light groan. She was kissing me, and taking in account that under the robe I was only wearing boxers and now that Yuzuru was only in her bra and panties, we're basically damp humping.

(For those of you who don't know the epigastric region isn't me trying to say it's your member....it's basically the area in between your stomach and your chest)

"Hey what are you doing snuggling up to him like that!?"- Kaguya

"Ignore, this action under the blanket is only for adults."- Yuzuru

"Grr what!? Don't underestimate me!!!"- Kaguya

Kaguya took off her robe and I'm guessing she went commando cause she was completely naked. She started to crawl under the blanket and moved Yuzuru out the way and straddled my lap and started to kiss my neck with her hands on my shoulders. Now bear in mind I'm trying so hard not to make eye contact with her but I'm pretty sure she was blushing. The feeling of her lips exploring my neck and I don't know why but I didn't want her to stop. Wasn't long before she moved up and got closer to my lips with hers on my cheek. At this point I felt her move her hips a bit on my crotch and give a slight moan and myself letting out another groan.

"Frustration, get out of the way (y/n) likes what I'm doing better!"- Yuzuru

Yuzuru started to try and move Kaguya off of me and she actually succeeded. But unfortunately for me that Yuzuru's idea of trying to 1 up Kaguya, was actually more of a 1 up plus 3. Now normally you would think that she herself would get naked too but actually kiss me on the lips oh no see her idea of 1 upping Kaguya. Was stripping out of her bra and panties then trying to take off my boxers and me trying to get her to stop.

"H-h-hey now Yuzuru, wh-what are you doing!?"- (y/n)

"Answer, I am going to make you mine and mine only. Now stop moving so much."- Yuzuru

What in the hell is going on right now!? This is such a 180, and not to mention "mine and mine alone" Where did that come from? First it was Kaguya getting actually sad that I wasn't letting her try and sleep in bed and now I have this? Do they even realize what they're doing right now cause I think there to blinded by trying to out do the other they don't realize.

(The first person to realize what I'm trying to do here gets to decide on a chapter I get to write.... Cuz I plan on doing a filler or two.)

It didn't take long for Kaguya to get up and try to get Yuzuru off of me again but this time it's worse cause Yuzuru started to put up a fight. They both are pulling at my boxers trying to get them off, doing the only thing I could think of doing I managed to get out of there grips it started to make a beeline straight for the door and GTFO.

I know I say this a lot but. Sadly that wasn't the end of it, you see as I was running true I made it to the door and opened it. However as I did I ran into someone knocking them over and falling right on top of them. The time is like 9:37 so it's almost time to go to sleep so in my mind I was thinking it was the teacher and to my surprised it wasn't. As I look down the first thing I noticed was white hair, I was right on top of Origami in my boxers to make matters even worse the fall must have loosened up her strap. Cause her robe was wide open and I got a pretty decent view of her chest cuz I didn't see a bra, not only that but I also saw her blushing.

"Um (y/n) not that I don't like that your straight forward but, I like Shido."- Origami

"Gah ......OH COME ON!!"- (y/n)

(Also side note to those of you who are reading this chapter going "oh yeah we're screwing" no you basically damp and wet humping if you don't know what those are

Damp humping is essentially the same as a dry hump just less clothes in this case only boxers and a girls bra and panties

Wet humping is no clothes doing sexual stuff but no penetration is going on)